MY ANSWER-BAEKHYUN

Today was a sunny bright day,just like my mood.Today I don't know why but I was having a feeling that today was full of surprises.Plus today the boys and I are going for a picnic.Well, no one knows the venue except Kai.He said it was a surprise.I am feeling giddy because Baekhyun is going to be there. To say I have a crush on him is an understatement. I freaking like him.
I liked him since class 9.But I never had guts to confess it.Anyway back to picnic.I am standing in front of my full length mirror wearing my normal jeans , tee and sport shoes as a precaution cause I don't know where the venue is.My hear pulled up in to a ponytail . Then my doorbell rang.

It must be them.

I dashed towards my frontdoor and open it.And there stood Baekhyun himself ,handsome like always.He was wearing a white tee and a black jeans .His hair slightly disheveled and his eyes smiling at me.

"You ready to go or you want to stare a little bit longer" He asked smirking.

I turned red in embarrassment. He just caught me staring.

"No I am not staring at you ,I just noticed how childish you look and I am ready to go." I said to cover up my embarrassment.

"Ya! I don't look childish" he said pouting.

"Yes you look childish"I said teasing him

" Anni"

"Hey guys,if you are done debating on that silly topic then we can leave for the picnic ,you know" Chanyeol yelled from his car.

"Okay, I'll be back in a sec " I said and ran to my kitchen to bring my picnic basket filled with chicken sandwiches.

"Hey what's in that basket?" Sehun and Baekhyun asked together.

"Chicken sandwiches" I said .
Guys sitting in the car must have heard it because Kai and Sehun together yelled 'YEHET' happily making me laugh and Beakhyun flashed a grin towards me that took my breath away.
"Come on lets go or we are going to be late"he said taking my hand and dragging me towards the car while I was blushing so hard that I am sure I looked like a tomato.

I was sitting on the passenger seat beside DO silently listening to the non sense babbling of Chanyeol,Sehun and Baekhyun and Kai's laughing.The other members were following our car(they were in the other car).Then it struck to me
Only Kai knew the venue right?
" Ya Do "
"Hhmm"
"Only Kai knew the venue right"
Then Do did the unexpected
he started laughing. I was confused.
"Anni,Everyone here knows the venue ,but we wanted it to be a surprise for you"he said silently as Chanyeol was laughing loudly on something.

15 minutes later

"We are here" DO announced.
I quickly hopped out of the car to see were we are exactly.I was shocked .
They still remember I like beaches after so many years!awwww.
"You like it" Baekhyun whispered in my ears.
I was startled.Then it hit me he whispered in my ear..so close
"Yes" I replied.There was a comfortable silence between us ,everyone admiring the beauty of the sea.Finally Kai broke the silence.
"When are we going to eat chicken sandwiches?"
Aww such a chicken fan.
"Let's have a volleyball competition,the team who wins it gets to eat one extra sandwich. What say?" Chanyeol suggested.
"Sounds good" Luhan said.
"Okay then lets team up"
"Uum,Chanyeol I can't play ,I will help Beth in setting the basket and the blanket." Baekhyun said
"Arraso,as u wish"
The boys ran to play whereas me and Baek started setting are things.
"Ya,Chanyeol you are so tall,that's not fair" we heard Chen complaining.
Baekhyun chuckled and I just shook my head at them laughing.
Baek and me sat on the blanket in a comfortable silence watching Xiumin being the hyung and the refree solving some problem.
"I am getting bored let's play a game" Baek said breaking the silence.
"Okay but which game?" I asked
"How about 20 questions?" He suggested
"Cool"
So we played twenty question in which Baek asked silly questions like my favorite dish,my favorite shoe,the insect I hate the most,etc etc.Whereas I asked his favorite color,song,place etc.
Now it was my chance to ask him the final question.
"So Mr.Byun who is you crush?"I asked with an teasing smirk.
" Can I skip this question? "
"Anni"
"Jebal"
"No,anni, Non I want answer,I want answer,I want answer~~~~" I said this in a sing song voice.
"OK OK MY ANSWER IS YOU,HAPPY" he said this in a rush and started blushing.It took me sometime to realize what he actually said and when I did I started blushing too.He likes me.I just can't believe.Is it a dream or is it really happening...OMG...OMG..OMG.I just can't believe it.This beautiful creature sitting beside me likes me.
I was brought out of my daze by Baekhyun clearing his throat.
"Uum,so Beth my last question is will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.
And without a second thought I said
"Yes I would love too"
With in a second his lips were on mine and his hands on my waist.
I don't know how long we kissed but we broke the kiss when we heard some whistles.
"Finally Baek you did it..woohoo" yelled Chanyeol.
"Get some space guys you are in public." Yelled Luhan and Chen.
Whereas Kris and Lay were still whistling and Xiumin was clapping.Sehun,Do and Kai were just laughing on Chen and Luhan's comment.Tao and Suho were smiling.
I blushed furiously on their comments and hid my face in Baekhyun's chest and he held me close to him.
"Anyways who's the winner of your competition?" He asked laughing.
"It's Chanyeol's team who else" Suho said.
And Chen started complaining about Chanyeol's height.But when it came to eating everyone was silent as they eat their shares.
Kai was the first one who got his senses back and asked us about what exactly happened.Baekhyun started telling it to everyone and by the end I was blushing again.
"You don't know how much he waited for this moment" Xiumin said.
"He took 7 freaking years to propose you from class 9 to present" he said.
"Ya!hyung shhh.You are not suppose to say that!" Baekhyun whined.
"JINJA!let me give you a surprising news.Baek I had a crush on you since class ninth." I said blushing a little.
"Beth you know you blushed a lot today.This is surely a sight to see." Kai said teasingly.
"Shup up" I said looking down again blushing hard .
"Can we change the topic please. My jagiya here is not comfortable with this topic now." Baekhyun said and every one laughed and started talking about something else.
The word jagiya never felt so good to listen till now. The way Baekhyun held me made me proud of my answer.
"I love him and I will keep loving him no matter what happens".
-------------------------------------------------------------
A\N
So how was it?
Here's a question for you guys
Who are baising on?
I will tell u my answer in the next update.

Vote <3 Comment <3 Share
-ERICA