Chapter 1

It has been around four years since Lacy and her friends saved the future from the clone war. She has had many challenges since then. Facing herself was one of the biggest when it came down to good vs evil. Lacy vs Lacy. Winning the battle to save the whole universe was not easy for Lacy she had to go into hiding so no other creatures, or malicious people would harm her. It was for the better good, the better good that the universe stays intact while Lacy roams the farthest most unknown parts of it.

In a galaxy billions, and billions, and billions of miles away from any known part of universe Lacy is to work. She was building houses for the poor race of creature called the luesha. They looked a lot the average day alien the internet will describe, well they were right. The luesha had big gray heads with no hair. Their eyes were big and black. Two little holes for noses, and a small mouth. Their body was small, and short while their arms were to their knees. Sounding scary, and not the prettiest of sight, they were very nice.

"So you want it this high," Lacy says as she shows one of the luesha.

The luesha exams it, and then makes a squealing noise.

"Oh, yes, yes this is perfect thank you," it thanks her.

She smiles. "No problem glad I can help."

"Ever seen you came here you've been so helpful. I know that this is what you want to do but I just want you to know we all appreciate it. We'd have nothing without you."

Lacy looked at the luesha and smiled big. It made her feel warm Inside to here it say that. She always felt she wasn't doing enough for this race of beings and now she feels better about her self.

She hugged the luesha "Thank you. That was beyond sweet."

Before the luesha could respond to Lacy there was a siren that blasted through the air. There were luesha running around screaming. Many were crying and were going all over the place. It looked like compete madness. Suddenly the siren was joined with a voice
"Get to safety. It's back. It's back. Please get to safety. This is not a drill."
This announcement was looped, and the siren kept getting louder.

"What's happening!" She yelled to the luesha.

"The monster is back!" It screamed. "Hide!" The luesha starting to sprint away leaving Lacy alone.

She looked around. At every angle there was luesha screaming and running around trying to get into houses to hide. There wasn't enough room for everyone since most of the houses for the luesha still needed to be built, so they started to fight who gets to be in the house. Lacy tried to break up the fights she saw but it was almost impossible. Without her powers she was weaker than these beings.

"Would you guys stop!" She clenched her teeth.

The luesha didn't listen to her. They kept freaking out and fighting.

"If you're not going to stop fighting at least tell me what the hell is going on," she spat out. "What is the siren, and the talk of a monster?"

They stopped fighting, and just looked at her with the widest eyes.

"It is the thing that can't be stopped. It comes every thousand years and it's two hundred years early. We're all dead."

----------------------------------------------
Sorry it's so short! I haven't updated in almost a year and needed to post something so I wouldn't keep pushing it up. Better chapters to come.