Chapter Twenty Four: Pacifica's P.O.V. Fear The Triangle

Mabel wakes up with a start."Bill!"
"Mabel, are you okay?" I ask.
She frantically checks her right hand. She holds it up for me to see."See? A triangle imprint. He told me it would be there when I woke up. And it's there."
"Bill? What? The guy from the wheel?"
Dipper sits up and exclaims,"What? Bill?"
"Bill was in my dream last night, Dipper," Mabel states, shaking.
"Oh my gosh! That's crazy! And good! Or maybe bad... But tell me! Tell me all about it!"
  "At first, I was reliving that moment when we were running from the gnome monster-"
  "-gnome monster?!" I gasp.
  "We couldn't make it up if we tried," Dipper tells me.
  "-and it was at the part when the world flashed black and white and gray, and the monster scattered away, saving us. But this time, everything stopped and he appeared. He explained that it was him, he saved us."
  "He saved us? No way. It says here that he is pretty awful."
  "That's what I said. But he retaliated by talking about the author."
  Dipper's eyes light up."Did he say who the author was?"
  "No, unfortunately. But he started saying how maybe the author was lying or if the author was actually the bad guy. Bill said he has way more knowledge, that he knows everything there is to know. Before he disappeared, he told me to check my hand for a triangle symbol. This would let me know that the dream was real. And it's here."
  "Whoa," Dipper gapes."First contact."
  "Why would he save you?" I question."I'm the happiest person ever that you were saved, but why did he do it? This doesn't seem good. He might want to use you guys."
  "For what?" Mabel asks.
  "Something bad," I reply."I don't know what it could be, but it's something horrible, that's for sure."
  "But what is he's actually nice? What if he's the good guy, and whoever wrote this book is bad?" Mabel wonders aloud."Do we really have to fear the triangle?"