Chapter 3- The meadow

So we were on the road driving around because we don't want to go back home just yet."Hey lets go to the woods" I tell Starla who is driving."No" "Why not?" "I just got these new shoes and I don't want to get all dirty" she whines. I roll my eyes."You such a girl" "And that's a bad thing now" she says making a hand motion."Hey both hands on the wheel missy" I say while tutting her."Okay mom" she rolls her eyes at me."So lets go to the woods then" "Noooo" she whines. She's so whiny today."Come in you took me to the place I hate can I go where I want to now?" She knows I hate the mall to many people. I rather be alone surrounded in the trees. "It's just the mall Lunar" she says then says after that. "Okay fine into the woods we go" "Yay I love you Star lets go go go" ya so I may be a bit over joyed but hey I want to go to the meadow in the middle of the woods. So we were walking on the path that I found years ago and it lead to another series of paths the one could easily get lost in. But I learned them the a long time ago. We took the path to the meadow and by the time we got there it was night. The moon is at its full and me and star make are way the the little hill that's at the other edge of the meadow. That little hill tho has a small cave where we keep a blanket it to lay on and some mixed nuts to snack on if we get hungry. We make are way back to the middle of the meadow. With me carrying the blanket and Star carrying the mixed nuts her snacking on them the whole way there. We lay out the blanket and lay down on it. We stay like this for who knows how long just watching the stars. Until I brake the silence."Do you ever wonder what's out there?" I ask Star. "All the time Lunar all the time" she answers me.