Chapter 7

I walked down the stairs to the basement with Perry behind me. She didn't seem to have a damn clue what was about to happen to her. It was funny in a way, but terrifying to them which made it all the better. Such innocence, and happiness coming from this girl that it's all too perfect it seems.

We entered the basement, and I could see her looking around with a changed expression on her face. It was almost a mix of maybe disappointment, and possibly, well most probably confusion. She didn't talk for awhile, just looking around the room at every possible detail she could process.

"What a odd arrangement of a basement you got here," she looked around some more.

"Odd people have odd thins," I said back to her smiling.

She laughed. "Yes, that's true," she paused. "Now why exactly did you bring me down here?"

"A little fun," I giggle.

Raising a eyebrow she says. "Fun? What do you me-"

I race at her before she can finish talking, and punch her straight in the face. She immediately holds her nose, blood oozing out. Her right eye seemed to be bruised, and her jaw out of place. Giving me a begging look, I am about to push head head into the wall like I did to Tom until I hear a screaming voice in my head.

"Fool!" The voice yells deep inside my head. " you can't get out of this, you messed up, it's over."

I start punching my head again. Over and over hoping I will somehow knock it away from existence. My vision is blurring from the punches to my head, and a see a slow moving shaky figure moving up the stairs. It's Perry.

"No!" I scream stumbling over to the stairs reaching her.

In a matter of seconds I am kicked in the face, and fall to the ground seeing the room spin around, and around. This feeling kept on growing and growing, I couldn't stop it, and now Perry was off to tell the police about me. This was it, my final moments of a free man.

Deep in my head again, I heard the voice laughing at me again. I felt my face burn up in anger.

"Shouldn't of listened to me,"  it paused, giggling away. "Look at where you stand now, a menace to society, a freak of the city. Police are coming as I rattle around in your thoughts speaking to you. In my opinion you were a horrible killer. Living in a big city like this, where people, and the works surround. Dumbass."

"Shut up, you know nothing of me. What the fuck are you," I mange to say through all change my body is going through right now.

"It doesn't matter what I am, Henry. It matters to what I do,"  it began to vanish to each word it said.

"This..this isn't good," I mumble to myself as I pass out from dizziness, and other things happening to me.

Voices, I hear voices all around, but I don't know who it is, or what's happening. All I see is blackness, and I assume I'm in a state of sleep. I try focusing on the voice, but they're too quite, I try again to know what's happening around me.

"This is the guy?" A hear a mans voice say.

"Apparently he was trying to kill his neighbor Ms. Wright," a more higher pitch voice of a man voices says. "That's strange he has a freezer down here like that in the-"

I wake up immediately somehow to the mention of the freezer. To my surprise I am now strangling one of the officers, and I know I made a horrible mistake. Seconds after I sprain up at the officer, I felt a bolt of electricity erupt through me, and my grip loosen immediately. I quickly fall to the ground, shaking in place.

"What the hell was that move, son?" The deeper voiced officer barked at me.

I laugh, still shaking. "Look in the freezer, it'll give you nightmares," I start laughing like a maniac.

"Waston, open it up," he says still giving me a anger look.

I see the other officer walk to the freezer. At first he can't get it open, but then he uses his multi tooler, and starts picking at the lock on the door. It takes him around forty seconds to unlock the lock, then he slowly opens up the dresser door. Right when he fully opens the door, I hear him coughing, and cussing.

"Oh my God, why, what the fuck is this," the officer says while coughing. "There's dead bodies in here."

He then fell on the ground by the freezer, and began throwing up everything in his stomach. I knew he's never experienced anything like this before, and it brought happiness for him to be forever scarred. Same to the other officer,he was in shock.

The room went silent, and the realization to the officers that they were in a room full of dead bodies hit them. Their faces were frozen. It was a joyful sight to me. The last time I will ever be in a situation though. My body was still in bad shape from everything that's happened, but that didn't stop me from laughing and enjoying this moment in time.