Chapter 7- Teen Hoot

When I got up, I saw Kian standing in my doorway.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!?!?!?!?!"

"Nothing." Jarrad and I both said simultaneously.

"JARRAD WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!! AND THAT'S MY SISTER!!!!! SHE'S 14!!!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!"

"Kian calm down. You're going to wake everyone up." I said reaching for my shirt.

"I DON'T CARE IF I WAKE THEM UP!!!!"

"Kian just stop. Please."

"YOU'RE MY LITTLE SISTER!!!! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WHORING IT UP?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Jarrad snapped when he heard this. "KIAN THAT'S ENOUGH!!!"

"JARRAD YOU'RE GOING TO TELL ME WHAT'S ENOUGH?!?!?! YOU'RE TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH MY SISTER!!!!! MY SISTER!!!!!! YOU TWO AREN'T EVEN DATING!!!!!!!"

I interrupted him "Kian Jarrad and I have been dating since the first day of summer."

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME! AND JARRAD YOU DIDN'T ASK MY PERMISSION?!?!"

Sam walked into the room and saw Jarrad and I sitting on my bed. He said "What the hell Jarrad? You know that I like Jessie."

Kian turned his attention from us to him. "You like her too?!?!?! Any more surprises that I should know about?!"

I looked at Kian and said "Look. I know that I'm your little sister and you're going to be protective of me, but you have to let me grow up. Let me make my own choices. Please. I really like Jarrad and I know that he's your best friend, but you have to trust me."

Kian said one word. And it made me the happiest person alive. "Fine."

Sam and Kian left my room both looking pissed. Jarrad and I laid back down on my bed and he started kissing me again. "Not tonight. They're listening."

"Okay. I'm going to go and sleep in Kian's room."

"Alright." I said teasing him by giving him a kiss and getting really close to him.

"Ugh babe don't do this to me."  he said pulling me closer.

"Okay seriously. Go to bed."

He kissed my cheek and went to Kian's room.

-the next day-

I woke up this morning thinking about Jarrad. I knew he was still here so I took a shower. Curled my hair, and put on high waist shorts and one of Kian's tank tops and my green converse. I did my makeup and went downstairs.

I was surprised to find that Jarrad wasn't there. So I asked "Where's Jarrad?"

"He went home last night." Sam said with a smirk on his face.

"Why?"

"Because Kian said some things. I said some things. You know how this kind of thing goes."

And sadly, I did know how that went. Because that's how they scared off all of my other boyfriends. I mean my other boyfriends didn't spend the night or anything, but when Kian found out, him and Sam always talked to them and they broke up with me the next day.

I grabbed a banana and went upstairs. I had to call Jarrad and make sure that everything was okay.

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

No answer. I figured that he might still be sleeping. So I went back downstairs and sat at the table with Kian and Sam.

Kian looked at me and said "So are you ready for Teen Hoot?"

"Why would I be going to Teen Hoot?"

"Because I'm not leaving my sister here alone for a week."

"Well when is it?"

"It's in two weeks."

"Okay. I guess that it'll be fun."

"Yeah. It will be." Sam butted in.

-Noon that day-

I texted Jarrad and asked him if he wanted to come over. The message that I got back was something that I never expected from him. Or from anyone. I was heartbroken.

Jarrad:  Kian was right last night. You're his little sister. I can't do that to him. You will always be like my little sister. Nothing more. I'm sorry for leading you on. I've moved on and you should too.  

He sent with it a picture of him and a girl. They were kissing.

I can't believe this. We were fine last night. We were happy. In love. What did Kian say? I felt tears start to fall down my cheeks. I wiped them away and ran into Kian's room. Him and Sam were doing a live show. I yelled loud enough to make sure that the people watching could hear me.

"I HOPE THAT YOU'RE HAPPY KIAN! YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING SO AWFUL TO YOUR OWN SISTER!!!!!"

Then I ran out of his room.

He left Sam in his room and came running after me. "What are you talking about?"

I showed him the picture of Jarrad and the girl kissing.

"It's for the best." he said that while holding me while I still cried.

He showed me the texts from Jarrad to him saying that he was using me to make the other girl jealous and that he didn't mean for anyone to get hurt.

But I was hurt. I was hurt badly.

After that day, no one came over for the rest of the two weeks until Teen Hoot. Kian didn't even leave the house. It was just me and him. Watching movies. Me occasionally crying and him making me ice cream. He was a pretty good brother. Sometimes.

But we both got packed for Teen Hoot and flew to Tennessee. I was so excited to see everyone. When we got there, it was me and all of O2L minus Connor. I could tell that it was going to be a fun week.