Chapter 6

Vote

Comment

Fan :3

♡A

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6

"You guys looked sooooo cute!!!" Felicia whisper yelled to me, giving me hell about always falling asleep on Mason's shoulder, cuddled up during the flight to England. We're now getting off the plane in the airport of London, looking for our luggage at the baggage claim. Spotting mine, I grabbed it, rolling my eyes. "Felicia, LET IT GO. You know how I feel about him.." Felicia huffed, looking at me after finding her luggage. "Hey, I think somewhere in your little Spencer heart, you like him." She wiggled her eyebrows at me, smiling. "Alright, that's it. Go make out with Byron or something." I smirked as she hit my arm, scurrying away to find Mason. I caught him getting his luggage and then we met up with Felicia and Byron, whom were ogling at each other. Now together, we headed towards the waiting are where we would take two cabs to the Port of London and get me and Byron's cars. I missed my little mustang already.

Catching two cabs wasn't that easy, like ten of them skipping us to get other people. I swear it would have to come down to me and Felicia flashing the cab drivers just to flag them down. Smirking at the thought before flagging down two cabs, I got in the cab with Mason while Felicia stayed with Byron. It took approximately 15 minutes to get to the port, and I saw my car being loaded down. Smiling, I rushed out of the cab, leaving poor Mason to get my luggage. He shook his head, smiling and getting down our luggage. Paying the cab driver, Mason hauled both of our suitcases to where I was standing, watching them lower down my car fully. Byron was waiting for his car too, wrapping an arm around Felicia's waist. I sighed, wanting a soulmate. Most people had found their soulmates already in the last year, but for a few bunch of us, haven't. And it sucked. Mason slung an arm over my shoulders, smiling. "Mine and Felicia's cars should be on the next boat- oh, there they are." He said and I nodded, smiling and coming to my car, putting in my luggage. After everyone's cars were unloaded, we followed Felicia to my mums house. Great. Wonder how this encounter would go..

***

"Sweet. Honey. Iced. Tea." I said to myself, rolling down my window and laying my arm on the side of my car while looking out at my mums mansion. "I didn't know she was this rich!" I said to Felicia, who had stuck her head out of her car window, grinning. "This, is so worth moving." Yea, for her. I have to face my mother whom I haven't seen in 9 years... We parked in her giant driveway, getting out of the car. I grabbed my luggage, hauling it up to the door. Knocking cautiously as my best friends and Byron stayed behind, my mum opened the door. My breath hitched. She looked exactly the same except with a few more wrinkles than when she had left me and my dad 9 years ago. My mum smiled at me, tears in her eyes, as she enveloped me in a hug. I was shocked and surprised, not hugging her back. Awkwardly, she pulled away from me and looked at me with a pained expression. I was a little hostile and very upset. "After 9 years, don't expect a hug from me, mum.." I murmured, looking down.

I could tell it killed her when I said that and she held back tears. My friends awkwardly were standing there till she looked at them and smiled. They smiled back. "Hi Ms. Hills, nice to see you again." Mason said, along with a friendly hello from Byron and a big smile from Felicia with a little wave. "Come in, come in! Make yourselves at home. Tomorrow you guys can move in to the house next door.." We walked inside, my mum touching my shoulder as she guided me inside and I tensed, shrugging it off slowly. "You may get anything to eat from outside food places or just grab something out of the refrigerator. You're also welcome to stay in any room upstairs for the night. Look around, have fun! I'll be in my study. Spencer, may we talk later after dinner tonight?" He accent was thick, something she acquired I was guessing over the years. Listening to her question, I only gave her a curt nod. Tonight would not be fun then. My mum left, leaving us all alone.