Was It Only Just A Dream?

This is the continuation of When the Clock Struck Twelve. I'm not saying that this a dream or not (because. I haven't decided). But by the near middle/end you will find out.

Riley's POV:
I looked around. Maya had run down the stairs with tears in her eyes. I wouldn't blame her, afterall Smackle was standing next to her boyfriend. I wanted to leave too, but I couldn't. It was as if my feet were frozen to the ground.

My gaze somehow ended up on Lucas and Missy. She had the slyest grin on her face. She knew. I dont know what my expression was, but..Lucas looked at me sad. Meanwhile Missy looked like she won the lottery.

R:what just happend?

I wasn't looking at really one person in particular ,just everywhere. Hoping someone had an idea or knew the answer. Farkle looked down founded and upset. Considering his long time girlfriend just left.

Suddenly Yogi spoke up

Y:thank-you for a wonderful evening!

And with that, him and Darby along with everyone else ran off down the stairs. I turned to Lucas again. And before I knew what I was doing..

R:I guess you win Missy. Goodbye Lucas.

And with that, I made my way downstairs. But as I started walking I felt funny. Like I was being pulled by something. I didn't like it. There wasn't any wind or anything. Then I felt so it again. Suddenly something jumped on me.

I opened up my eyes to a small amount of light. I looked and saw

Auggie:morning Riley!

Auggie on my chest. Thank god it was only just a dream!

Well there you have it! It was just a dream. I wasn't going to have it be like that but.. I wanted a faya and rucas new year and I didn't know where I was going with it either. The real new years will be up this week. Thank-you!