♡ Harold

I shivered as I opened the car door and made my way towards the entrance of Starbucks.

My legs felt like they had been turned to jello as I slowly made my way towards the entrance of the small coffee shop. I closed my eyes as the familiar bells above the door jingled signalling an arrival of a customer. I stood in the doorway of Starbucks and breathed in the strong scent of coffee and pastries. I looked around before spotting an empty booth and quickly seated myself and slid my legs straight across so that they were resting on the other booth. After about an hour passed I sighed in defeat. What were you thinking? As if Harry Edward styles really cared about a no one like yourself?! I could feel the hot tears begin to form in my eyes and pretty soon they were spilling, flowing down my flushed cheeks. I couldn't believe I was having a breakdown right here in the booth of a coffee shop. I closed my eyes as texts from my phone began to pop up onto the screen. I knew I shouldn't of but I was itching to see who they were from. I could feel more hot tear begin to form in my pale blue eyes. They were all hateful texts from my mum.
" where are you, you filthy slut"
" when you come home I'm going to beat your ass so fucking much that you won't even remember it "
" I swear to god if you don't come home I will find you and I will fucking kill you myself you little whore"
" Baby please come home mummy misses you :( "
Pft yea right, if you really missed me you wouldn't treat me like shit ...
I felt a loud sob escape my lips and then I was slunk down into the booth loud, and large sobs began taking over my body until I was shaking so hard I thought it would never end. I shakily stood up and gripped the table for support. I hugged my coat tighter around my body and bowed my head as I headed towards the door. " Emma?" I know I recognised that voice. But I couldn't let him see me in this state! I slowly ran outside and sunk to the ground not caring if people were staring. I just sat there letting the rain drench me until I was numb. I hugged my knees to my chest crying!? Crying because I felt worthless and disgusted with myself. Ha Mabey she should kill me! At least then I wouldn't be in people's way... Right? " Emma?" Oh my god Emma? Are okay love? I tried standing up but collapsed into his arms. It's okay love I got you he smiled reassuringly. And I'm never going to let you go.