Chapter 1

Eren's P.O.V.~

~~
I guess you could say I was innocent, considering I had never really been in an actual relationship, much less done anything sexual.

I often got taunted in highschool for being one of the only boys my age ceasing to have a girlfriend.

But who said I was interested in girls, anyway?

~~

I was interviewing a top class man for my best friend Armin, who was sick at the time.

"Please, Eren? I feel like shit and I can barely move." He pouted over the phone.

I sighed loudly and dramatically.

"Fine, but you owe me a trip to McDonald's." I said, running a hand through my brown hair.

"Thank you!" He exclaimed happily.

I'm wasn't ready for it, I didn't really belong in that place. It was all classy and a tad bit dull.

I was going to be interviewing Mr. Ackerman for the newspaper that Armin worked for.

That should be good, what could go wrong?

I got out of my car and walked into the tall glass building. I looked into my notes while in the elevator, and once it opened a woman took my coat, while I sat and waited patiently in the waiting room.

I waited for what seemed like forever, my nerves fraying by the moment.

"Mr. Ackerman will see you now" the woman spoke, she then led me to his office.

The door was huge, and certainly heavy.

I began to push it open, until I tripped over my own feet and fell in.

"Are you alright?" a man's voice asked, "I'm Levi Ackerman."

I looked up and saw the most beautiful steel colored eyes.

He put his hand out to help me up, and I took it nervously.

"T-thank you" I stuttered nervously. He was so young, so attractive, very attractive to be precise.

He was short, and dressed in a fine black suit and tie.

He had dark hair that was styled into an undercut.

He looked muscular and well toned, which added to my nervousness.

"Please come sit" he beckoned, and walked over to his desk, sitting down.

I sat down in front of him. I opened my notebook, but realized I didn't have a pencil.

Crap, I thought to myself.

I eyed the row of pencils that laid across the desk. His eyes followed mine and he realized, he picked one up and handed it to me.

"Thanks..." I shied away.

"Right, what's your name?" He asked.

"Erm, I'm Eren, Eren Jaeger."I blushed, running a hand down my neck.

"Okay then, Mr. Jaeger, you can begin."