Chapter 4

Eren's P.O.V~

~~

The bed was soft. It felt good.

I opened my eyes and everything surrounding me was unfamiliar, and I didn't recognize a single thing.

Where am I?

Memories from last night came flooding back to me.

Wait, then this means... IM IN LEVI ACKERMAN'S SUITE! HOW DID I GET HERE?

I looked down at myself, only wearing my t-shirt and boxers.

Holy shit.

I glanced over the to the nightstand that was just beside the bed. There was a glass of juice with a label that said 'drink me' along with two tablets that said 'eat me.'

I did what the labels said.

There was a knock at the door, and my heart leapt into my throat.

Levi opened the door and strolled in. He was sweating like crazy. He was wearing black sweatpants, and a white sleeveless top.

Levi Ackerman's sweat... Was breathtaking.

"Good morning, Eren, how do you feel?"

"Better than I deserve" I mumbled.

That sounded really... Emo.

He laid an outfit out on a chair for me, and wrapped a towel around his neck.

"How did I get here?" I asked, my voice sounding small.

He sat down on the edge of the bed, and his scent became more noticeable.

Oh, my...

"After you passed out, I didn't want to risk the leather upholstery in my car by taking you all the way to your apartment. So, I brought you here" he said phlegmatically.

"Did you put me to bed?" "Yes" he said, his face impassive.

"Did I throw up again?" I asked quietly.

"No."

"Did you undress me?" I whispered.

"Yes" he responded, raising an eyebrow.

"We didn't-" I whispered, my mouth drying in horror. I couldn't even question that sentence.

"Eren, you were comatose. Necrophilia is not my thing. I like my men sentient and receptive" he said dryly.

He got up off the bed and walked to a tray of breakfast foods.

"I'm so sorry" I said.

"Don't be, have you eaten?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"You need to eat" he said, handing me a plate of toast and butter.

He stood up from the bed and took his shirt off, "I'm gonna shower, unless you want one first."

I shook my head and continued to butter my toast.

He leaned towards me and took a bite of my breakfast.

I looked up at his smirking face, my hormones skyrocketing.

~~

While he was in the shower, I put on the clothes he had gotten for me.

Black skinny jeans, red converses, and a white tank top.

I looked pretty good, if I did say so myself.

After a few moments, he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Hot flash.

"Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, why did you send me those books, Levi?" My voice softened.

"I felt I owed you an apology, and a warning." He ran a hand though his wet hair.

"Eren, I'm not the 'hearts and flowers' kind of guy... I don't do romance. My taste is very singular, you should steer clear of me." He closed his eyes, as if he was in defeat. "There is something about you though, and I'm finding it almost impossible to stay away. Although, I think you've figured that out already."

"Then don't" I whispered.

"You don't know what I'm saying" his gaze deepened.

"Enlighten me then."

"What are your plans for the next few days?" He asked, breathing heavily.

"I'm working today, then, I'm moving into a new apartment in the city."

"Probably not far from me" he said, smirking.

"Are you smirking at me, Mr. Ackerman?" I said, smiling sweetly.

He didn't reply with words, just a stare.

"Where did you sleep last night?" I asked him.

He pointed to the opposite side of the bed, making my eyes widen slightly.

"Right, I'll pick you up tonight and we'll discuss the paperwork."

"Paperwork?" I asked as we walked out of the apartment.

"You wanted me to enlighten you, so I will. You will see tonight." He pressed the elevator button, and the door opened.

"After you, Mr. Jeager."

We were alone in the small space, and all I could hear was breathing and my own heart racing.

He looked over at me. I bit my lip.

"Oh, fuck the paperwork" he growled.

He lunged forward and held me against the wall of the elevator. He had both my hands over my head and his lips pressed down on mine.

I moaned as his tongue slid into my mouth.

He took full advanced and explored every area of my mouth.

I want him... Now... Here in the elevator is just fine.

Levi jumped away from me as the elevator doors opened.

A group of men walked in casually as I blushed intensely.

Levi was laughing to himself and I was a flushed mess.

"Oh, Eren Jaeger, what am I going to do with you?" He laughed.

~~

A/N:
Hello, HoneyBuns! We're glad we got the next chapter out before y'all killed us.
This chapters credits go to, of course, the original author. Grammar corrections and accuracy checks were done by us.
We want to thank y'all for all of these reads we are getting. Honestly, I never thought we would get this far, but here we are, ladies and gentlemen.
Thanks so much for reading!

~Kami&Emma