CHAPTER 1

Friday, April 22nd , 2015

As I walk to the car heart beating out my chest I cant stop replaying what happend today..

**opens car door**

- Hey Alex , how was scho... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR EYE !!?

~ got into another fight *As I put my bags in the backseat*

-are you serious ? again !? why?

~Dad, its not that serious..teenagers fight.

-shid they dont fight that damn much im coming to that school Monday to see what the problem is !!!

One day I plan on telling my dad the real reason why I keep getting into fights at school but I just don't think he's ready to know yet especially at this age ..

I wake up from my nap in the car Later that day and we pull up to these brown and black apartments and Im half asleep , my dad gets out the car and walks to the front of the car.

Dad:"You getting out or what ?"

Alex:"How long are you gonna be ?"

Dad:"A long time."

Alex:"I Guess , who's house is this anyway ?"

Dad:"you'll see ."

**we walk up the stairs and my dad knocks on the door**

"Hi , come in !" said an beautiful lady with curly hair .

Lady:"whats your name?"

Alex:"Alex"

"So , Alex your dad has told me so much about you and I just couldn't wait to meet you im Ms.Keedy , how old are you ?"

"I'm 14 , nice to meet you "

"well you could go to the back i got some strawberry cake on the table"

damn how she know i like strawberry cake😩..

While my dad and the Ms.Keedy talks , I walk to the back and get a piece of cake , after only 5 minutes of sitting in the kitchen eating cake my stomach hurts like hell so then i find the nearest door so i could drop this load so i turn this purple doorknob and look up but i don't see any toilets or showers i see a girl mean mugging me while sitting on this big purple bed with pink flowers on it ..

"who is you boy ?!"

I immediately shut the door and opened the next door with the blue doorknob and start putting toilet paper on the seat , sat down and before you know it i was finally done . I washed my hands and opened the door . Soon as i look up i see a short girl like 5'3 sexy chocolate skin, long box braids with jewelry wrapped around them.

"who is you?"

"Its who are you but im Alex .

"dont correct me & Im Ra'mya , but call me mya ."