Solo

Author's note: remember, (Y/N) is your name, (H/C) is hair color, (E/C) is eye color, and so forth.

-(Y/N)'s Pov-

Tatooine. What a dusty planet. Why would I be here? Right, I have a debt I owe to Jabba, the ugliest slug who does nothing but brag about himself. Some time ago, he bailed me out of being tortured by Stormtroopers. Now, he asks for the money.

I mean, seriously, though. It was, about, 5 years ago. I haven't even spoken to him since. And now he's making me come all the way back to this retched planet for something we could've all just forgotten about.

You win some, you loose some.

I was walking the trek up to his palace when I heard an all too familiar voice behind me.

"Well if it isn't worship herself."

I turn around to see Solo, the Han Solo. We go back ages. I was raiding a Trooper base on Tatooine when I ran into that rapscallion. Literally. I sprinted down a hall and collided head first with him. (I still have a bump, by the way.) He grabbed me by the hand, took me to his ship, and flew us both out of there. Solo dropped me off at Voss, and I hadn't seen him again for another few years.

"Well, Solo, I guess we always meet here." I smirked. He rolled his eyes.

"One, don't call me Solo. Two, why're you here?" He asked.

"Paying a debt. How'd you find me?"

"Same as you. I was walking up and I recognized your (H/C) shimmering in the light." He replied.

"I'll take that as a compliment," I turned back around and kept walking.

"You're not gonna wait for me?" He yelled, dashing to keep up with me.

"Why would I? We're not friends." I simply stated. There was a long pause, and I heard no movement. I turned so I faced Solo.

"What?" I asked.

"I assumed we were somewhat friends, at the most." He nearly frowned.

"Oh please, since when does Captain Solo frown?" I said sassily. He glanced down and clenched his jaw.

"Why so tense?" I ask.

"Never mind," he says. "Keep walking."

We finish the way to Jabba's palace and knock on the door. A slave opens it. She tells us Jabba is down the hall. Solo and I walk until we see him. He starts to speak, though, I can barely ever tell what he says.

"I have my debt," I hold it up to show the slug. I throw it on the floor right in front of him. Jabba speaks again, first to me, then to Solo. I start to walk out the door, when I hear the guns go off behind me. I pull out my gun and shoot at the foes. That's when I feel Solo grab my arm, and drag me to his ship. Yet again.

We hop aboard. Solo yells to the Wookie to fly us out of here.

"What the hell was that?!" I question.

"That was called saving your life!" He fired back.

"My life? Why, you no good scoundrel! I was on my way till you dragged me into this!" I scream.

"I wanted you to come with me!" He shouts. I went silent, not daring to say another word.

"It gets lonely here, just me and Chewy. And he wouldn't shut up about bringing you back here again." Solo's voice softens. Chewy roars something from down the corridor. "Alright! I wouldn't shut up about bringing you back here to the ship."

"You..you what?" I was so dumbfounded. I couldn't stand Solo, but I knew there was a part of me that had some type of feeling for him besides hate.

"Yes, your highness. I can tolerate you." He smiles for a minute, then it fades.

"Stop calling me that! I'm not even a royal." I state.

"Oh you're not? I figured a woman as beautiful as you had to be of a royal household." Solo flirted. I blushed.

"So the captain is capable of such feelings? I thought your only love was your ship." I smiled.

"Can't you take a compliment?" He came closer to me and grabbed my hand. My cheeks were rose red.

"So, you gonna stay or not?" Solo asked.

"Sure, Han, I'll stay." I smile.

"Han? Haven't heard that out of you before." He smirked.

"Oh, shut up."