Chapter Two

We stood there awkwardly for a brief moment before he asked "So you and your mom just moved in?" I flinched at the sound of his voice...Deep but not too deep, with a sharp edge...Kinda sexy-Whoa, stop right there, Alex...You just met this dude, don't drool over him...Don't do something stupid or act like a ManHoe. I nodded and said "Yeah...We just got here a few minutes ago...Apartment 72...Well you already knew that..." smooth Alex.

He chuckled and said "Yeah....I live in 75...I moved in a few days ago, and I'm still unpacking....I knew I shouldn't have brought so much shit with me, but nooooo." I smiled a little and said "That sucks...I could help you if you want...We're waiting on the movers to bring the rest of our stuff, they won't be here until tomorrow...I help you, you help me." He smiled and said "Okay."

Once we got back down, I lead him over to the car, and we got the rest out in one trip. When we got back to the elevators, we were still the only ones on. When the doors closed, he smiled and said "I'm Jake, by the way...Jake Galen." I smiled back and said "I'm Alex...Alex Foutte." His smile grew and he asked "So you like living in Seattle so far, Alex Fouette?" The way he said my name...I just sounded so smooth and velvety.

I shrugged and said "It's alright so far, but I haven't gotten the chance to see enough to figure out if I like it or not." He smiled and said "That's a good point...Neither have I. Maybe you, your mom and I, can explore it together sometime...If that's okay." I smiled and said "Sure...But we gotta see what my mom says about it." He chuckled and said "Yeah, I know...You seem cool." I took note when he said 'You seem cool' instead of 'You two seem cool.' I blushed a little, and he just smiled.

~°~°~°

Once we got back with the rest of the stuff, we set them down on the ground and sighed. I said "All done." Mom was unpacking some dishes wrapped in newspapers, and smiled. She said "Great, now just gotta wait on the movers." I pointed at Jake and said "Mom, this is Jake. He live in 75. He's still unpacking, and I offered to help him unpack...If that's okay." She smiled and said "No no, it's okay. Go have fun. Jake, would you like to stay for dinner?" He nodded and said "Sure...But do you mind if we have it at my place? I can order a couple pizzas or something." We both nodded and mom said "Okay. Well go have fun you two, and I'll be over soon." 

He smiled and said "Great. It was nice meeting you, Misses Fouette." She chuckled and said "Please, call me Aimee. It was nice meeting you too, Jake." I walked over to her and kissed her on the cheek, and said "See ya mom, love you." She said "Love you too, baby. Have fun." And we both walked out and headed over to his apartment.

~°~°~

(Author's Note)

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter, I had to hurry a little, cause I got school tomorrow (Ughhhhhhh) and I gotta go to bed (I don't wanna) xc.

Okay night y'all, thanks for reading :-).

Love ya!! <3

-Kryss XoXo