~1~ That Laugh Tho

(A/N: This is before The Avengers: Age of Ultron, after The Avengers)

Thor's pov

I was called to Midgard for some reason. Maybe a new threat? Hopefully not.

I walked into the meeting room of the Avengers Tower. Everyone was there, even Tony Stark and Nick Fury.

"Sorry I am late." I said. "I was talking to Loki and Odin about something important. It isn't of importance anymore."

~Before Midgard~

Loki was allowed in the throne room for this, but he was put in handcuffs. Reasonable.

"You know, these are not comfortable." Loki said, looking at his hands.

Odin ignored his comment. "I called you both here because we may have a threat to Asgard that you both need to know about. They have hidden for a long time."

"Who is it, Father?" I asked.

"The Greek gods. They are fully immortal and are way more powerful than us. They have offspring with mortals, called demigods. The demigods are more powerful than us as well. These gods have been around since the beginning of time, way older than anyone here."

"Have you made contact with them?"

"No, im afraid not. They've just ended a war of their own, losing many demigods. The reason nobody knew about this war was because of Perseus Jackson."

Loki decided to step in. "Wait, Perseus Jackson? As in Percy Jackson?"

"You know him, Loki?" I asked.

"No, I don't. But he's a legend! .... Percy Jackson is the legendary son of Poseidon."

"Yes... he is." Odin sighed.

Just then, a guard came in. "My king, Heimdall says Thor is needed on Midgard. It is important."

Father nodded. "Go ahead, Thor."

And so I went.

~On Midgard~

"Right... anyway, we have a possible threat you must detain." Fury said. He handed a file to Natasha.

Natasha opened it and read aloud. "Perseus 'Percy' Jackson. Age 17. Looks: black hair, sea green eyes. Mom: Sally Blofis. Step-father: Paul Blofis. Father: unknown. Last seen in Manhattan, New York."

I paled and stood from my seat. "I am not helping to detain him. He is a hero far better than any of us."

"It's going to be easy. All we have to do is go in there and knock him out." Tony said.

"It will not be so easy, Man of Iron. He is powerful, more powerful than Odin himself."

All of them exchanged nervous looks.

~Time Skip~

Percy's pov

I was sitting in the park, quietly, until the clowns showed up.

They weren't actually clowns. But they should've been.

One was someone in a suit of iron. Then, a man in armor with a cape and hammer. As well as a guy in a spangled suit with a shield.

I raised an eyebrow at them. "Riiigghhtt.... I suppose you and your friend with a bow and an assassin are here to either kill me, or to make me laugh to death."

The man with a hammer kneeled. "Percy Jackson, it is such an honor to be in your presence."

I scowled. "And you people are?"

The man stood. "I am Thor, god of thunder."

I glared at the sky. "I asked to be alone! You gods never keep promises!"

"I believe you think I am a Greek god... I am not. I come from Asgard, a whole knew place." Thor said.

I sighed and nodded. "The rest of you are?"

"I'm Iron Man, also known as Tony Stark." The man in a suit of iron said cockily, like he expected me to know him.

I nodded and looked at the guy in a spangled suit.

"I'm Captain America, but call me Steve." He said.

"And the one with a bow, I believe his name is Clint Barton. The assassin is Natasha Romanoff. You also have someone in your com, named Bruce Banner." I said, using my senses as well as my knowledge from the gods.

They stared at me as Clint and Natasha walked out of their hiding spots.

There was a roar and the Minotaur came into view with his axe. He glared at me angrily.

"Ah, I was wondering when you would attack. Let's get this over with." I chuckled and pulled out Riptide. I took off the cap and it turned into my trusty blade.

The Minotaur charged and I sidestepped. The Avengers tried to help but I had already stabbed it through it's side, making it dissolve into gold dust.

I turned back to the Avengers, putting away my weapon.

"The legends are true... you fight magnificently!" Thor said.

"How....? You must come with us." Steve said.

I sighed and nodded. A helicopter landed and we got in it.

~When the helicopter is in the air~

I chuckled as the clouds overhead became darker. Even though I was blessed by Zeus, it doesn't mean he wants me in his domain.

"Thor, you need to calm down." Natasha said from the passenger seat.

"It isn't me. The one doing that is way more powerful." Thor replied, pale.

"I thought you were the god of thunder." Steve said.

"Yes, only thunder. The one doing this is the lord of the skies."

It went silent after that.

Video of the day!

(Its a new thing im doing for this book =P its mostly Loki and Thor because Loki is my favorite character <3 =P )

https://youtu.be/dErP0e_UcRg

Or search on YouTube:

Loki's Cute Laugh + Thor's Annoying Red Cape (Thor: The Dark World Gag Reel)

(I couldn't find it when I searched for it, sorry :/ )

Its hilarious!! xD Thor / Chris is so beautiful with his cape and I could listen to Loki / Tom 's adorable laugh for the rest of my life xD