~2~ The Fight

Percy pov

The helicopter landed on top of a large building with the letter A. I'm assuming that means Avengers.

They (meaning said Avengers, minus Tony) led me to an elevator. I hung on to the rail and forced down the flashbacks.

When we finally got to the correct floor, we walked out and to a large room with a big table and chairs. The meeting room.

Tony came in behind us and took a seat in one of the chairs. (He wasn't in his suit, mind you.)

A man with an eye patch wearing a black cloak-like-thing was sitting at the head chair.

"Fury, we have him." Steve said.

I flinched. Not the flashbacks, not the flashbacks, NOT THE FLASHBACKS. I told myself in my mind. I calmed myself down after a moment as this 'Fury' nodded.

"Perseus Jackson, I would like to ask you some questions." Fury said.

I grit my teeth. "My name isn't Perseus. It's Percy."

I could feel my sass levels rising. PERSASSY JACKSASSON IS BACK! Gods dam it ADHD, why you do dis?!

"Fine. Percy, follow me."

I was led to an interrogation room. The Avengers were on the other side of the glass.

I sat in one chair while Fury sat in the other.

"Now, where were you 4 months ago?" Fury asked.

"Greece and Italy, as well as other places." I answered.

"And why were you there?"

"Vacation." I lied. I've gotten really good at lying since the second war.

Fury raised an eyebrow and left. Natasha Romanoff came in.

"Hi. We're going to play a game, I say a word and you respond with the first word you think of." She said.

I nodded and she started, looking down at her notepad.

"Light."

"Shadows."

"Shadows."

"Death."

"Death."

"Nico."

"Okay... um, family."

"Gone."

"Friends."

"Dead."

"Past."

"War."

"War."

"Blood."

"Uh, Earth."

"Gaea."