Ch.1 Pg 3

"It's Tuesdy morning you'd expect it to be boring all day long... but i was mistaken".

Lynn, me,and Jackie where out side waiting for school to start not excitingly if you get what i mean ugh school yay acting happy for teachers passing by, and just then this Royal Blue Corvet pulls up we all are staring at it as if it was an limo.

We all had waited to see who was going to come out, and just then a handsome guy with dreamy blue eyes and sweet black hair came out and walked up too us asking for directions til he layed his eyes on me... he came t me as if i were a Paris Hilton, he said " Hello my name is Jesse Marama and you are?"

I stood there for a sec trying not to faint then i said, hi my names Scarlet Rinens nice to meet and welcome you too Raylen High. "Weird someone like you would choose a school like this" i said ignoring all the stares i was receiving from the other Raylen students.

"I choose this school cause i felt that there was something i was missing or someone and i think i just found out that i was right" he said with a vey handsome smile i felt like i was about to melt like a ice cude on the sidewalk on a summer day LOL.

And what do you mean by that i said all flirty with him... "Well lets see i show up and everyone here stares and i see you and my heart wouldn't stop racing for you, causei notied your beautiful crystal blue eyes when i showed up".

I was speechless none has ever said anything like that to me before i just smiled and said " well isn't that the first and winked at him i barely knew him and i felt like we were meant to be together"

He just stared at me from the time we started class and to Algerbra we only had three classes together and lunch it's like faint is giving me a real chance in love after all! i was waiting for him to ask me a three word question today but that three words i guessare staying on hold but something close he did ask me though.

" May i have your number Scar?" i didn't think you'd be calling me that already I smiled.."yeah is that bad im sorry its just shorter to say" he said sd looking.. i sai yes " yes what" he asked i said yes to giving you my number it's  823-323-4839 call or text anytime I said smiling like i won the lottery.

" I sure will text you later tonight for sure just keep a close eye out for me ok" he said, I replied " Ok will do text you later" smiling and heading out of the building all happy until I......