The Flashback

(Emma is the girl in the picture/ Emma and Jacob are both 13 years old)
Emma's POV:
Jacob and I have been friends for many years, or I guess I should say we used to be best friends After what just happened last week...

Flashback:
(Last week)

I got Jacob and I matching animal hats that had the mittens with the animal paws attached to the hat in cheetah print for our 'being friends for 7 years anniversary'. I put it in a blue bag with a little hand written card with a small picture of me wearing my matching hat in the corner of the card. The card said:
Jacob,
Thanks for putting up with me for 7 years. You mean the world to me, and you're the best best friend I could ask for. Don't get in to trouble dude :)
Love, Emma
I know it wasn't a long card but I thought I got my point across. I starting walking to the park were Jacob told me to meet him. When I got to the park I saw Jacob sitting on the bench and he didn't seem happy. He had tears in his eyes. This was rare, I only saw Jacob cry when something really bad happened. This couldn't be good!

"Hey Jacob! Whats wrong?" I said sitting next to him on the bench.

He looked at me like he really didn't wanna see me but he answered, "That's what I had to talk to you about.. Listen before I say anything I want to say sor-"

I cut him off "What?!" I felt tears fill my eyes, because I cant stand seeing him sad.

"Listen, we cant be friends anymore. It's just because that- " he said right before I cut him off again

I felt tears run down my face and they wouldn't stop "THATS REALLY NICE OF YOU!!!" I yelled at him. He could see how sarcastic I was being "HERE TAKE YOUR GIFT" I put the gift bag on the bench "HAPPY 7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF BEING FRIENDS TO YOU TOO" I could do was walk home, crying, I just lost my best friend. I look back to see Jacob in tears sitting on the bench.I couldn't stand seeing him cry, I turned around so I was facing Jacob and ran as fast as I could and hugged him. He hugged back after a few seconds of being shocked. After that I just ran home, I couldn't look at his teary eyes anymore.

-END OF FLASHBACK-