Remember?

Emma's POV:
I woke up to Jacob laying on the floor besides my bed, I forgot it's his house and he has a key to the "quest room" or my bedroom for now. I got up and walked around him. I looked through my dresser and grabbed a black crop top and some high waisted jeans. I tip toed to the bathroom so Mr. Player over there didn't wake up. I got a quick shower, and put on my outfit. I threw my hair up in a big ponytail close to the top of my head, and put on a thick black headband. I wasn't feeling like my normal, colorful, happy, preppy self. I went to the living room , sat down on the couch and put my headphones in. I put on the song "When We Were Young" by Adele. After listening to around a minute of the song I busted into tears, my luck someone I didn't want to see was walking down the stairs...

Jacobs POV:

I woke up, I looked up at her bed. Emma was not there. "Crap" I whispered to myself. I ran my fingers through my hair. And headed down stairs. I saw Emma, her head tucked into the legs. "Emma? What's wrong?" I sat next to her and placed my hand on her back. She looked up to me, her face red, and eyes filled with tears. And said:
" Jacob, remember when we were best friends, years ago? Before we ever dated. We were like 12. We would hang out under the tree in the park. To know now that we are dating, but Jacob, how do I know I can trust you.. You did cheat on me."  She said in between sniffles.

I said back to her
" yes, I remember. The good old days, but Emma cutie, I would never do anything to make you upset. I mean I know I did really wrong when I kissed Abby. I love you. Not her."

She looked into my eyes, we both leaned in and had a nice, sweet, long kiss.

AUTHORS NOTE:

OMG! Thank you guys for 2K reads! You guys make me so happy, with all your comments I read!! Thanks again!!!!!!
~Ava ❤️