seven

winter (they were in summer by the way. yes, time skip)

josh's touch, josh's lips, josh's eyes, josh's love, josh. tyler had no doubt in his mind that he was in love with this boy. he knew it from the day they ran into each other at the grocery store. maybe even before that. yes, he is dating the boy, but they have never mention the L word before. it kind of scared tyler that they never mentioned it. tyler wanted to, but he didnt want to scare josh away. what if josh just thinks of this relationship as a fling until he moves on to find the love of his life? what if josh doesnt like tyler as much as tyler likes him? of course he doesnt. the only person to ever tell tyler they loved him was his mom and shes long gone. she died in a car accident when he was ten. nobody has said it to him since. he doesnt want someone to say it out of pity, he wants josh to say it and mean it.

|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/
iMessage

joshypoo💕: MERRY CHRISTMASSSSS

tyjo the hoe😘: YAYAYAYAYAYAY

joshypoo💕: i have plans for us today so get ready ill be there to pick you up in an hour❤️

tyjo the hoe😘: k ill see you soon❣

tyler quickly got ready and made sure he looked good for his boyfriend and before he knew it, josh was there to get him. he walked out and was greeted with josh in a button up and skinny jeans. he looked amazing.

"hey there, beautiful." josh said and pecked his boyfriends lips, causing tyler to blush deeply.

"hi, josh..." tyler said shyly, walking around the car and getting in the other side. josh got in the driver seat and began driving.

"so where are we going?" tyler said, looking over at josh.

"its a surprise, princess." josh said and flashed him a smile.

|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/

"you can take the blindfold off now." josh said a they arrived at their destination. tyler eagerly took off the blindfold and got confused as to where they are.

"a grocery store?" tyler said, confusion in his voice.

"the grocery store we met at, baby." josh smiled and got out of the car, walking around and opening tyler's door for him.

"yeah, but what does it have to do with anything?" tyler said as he got out of the car.

"youll see." josh said with a wink and grabbed his boyfriends hand, walking towards the store.