New Student..?

It was a chilly mid-September morning, the leaves began to die away. Robert was cleaning off the counters while his colleagues were getting the café ready for it's customers. "I'll be back at 3:00 p.m.!" "oki-doki", and with that Robert snatched his coat and bag, and left into the windy outside.

Robert hurriedly got off the metro running to the building with a big sign in front, reading: "Cromwell High". He knew he was late, he shouldn't have cleaned the left wing of the café, his colleague Chris should have done that. Out of breath, Robert slammed open the front doors and ran to the receptionist. "Late again, Robert. Go ahead, off to the Principals office"

*Knock Knock*

"Umm, Mr.Ford..?"

"Come on in." A deep voice answered. He opened the door and was instructed to sit next door in the meeting room. This surprised Robert because he was never asked to do so when late, all the students ever had to do was sign in in Mr.Ford's office and officially apologize to show respect or whatever. Nevertheless, he went ahead into the meeting room and made himself comfortable on the couch. "I'll be with you in a few minutes. Just wait, Mr.Downey." Robert tried to relax a little but he just couldn't. All he could do was sit awkwardly and wonder what in the world he did to get him into trouble. After a few minutes of impatient waiting he heard a woman's voice outside the door, getting louder as she walked closer to the door. Slowly and steadily, the door was being pushed open by the receptionist and in came a girl. She had short blond hair and small green eyes visually enlarged with big voluminious lashes. She had a few spots here and there and had bags under eyes, but the only make-up she wore was eyeliner and mascara. Compared to Robert, she was very petite. She wore a navy, oversized jumper with a cat on the front. Her tattered jeans defined her long legs. Robert felt his heart skip a beat, his whole body and mind only focused on the girl. All he could think of was how cute and pretty the petite girl was. He had the sudden urge to get up and hug the girl, comfort her as if she was a lost puppy that needed help and be taken care of. He didn't know the reason for this feeling but he decided it was the fact that she looked so scared and lost. Robert got up and smiled brightly at the girl, but in return she gave him a frown. The girl looked thoughtful and confused but quickly after, her expression read shock. Robert was surprised, why did the girl react like that, she never met him before. Or has she?.....

---------------------------------------

Hey guys! This is my first story, i was just realllllyyyy bored and its summer holidays so i decided to write a bit. Tell me what you think, if you want more etc. in the COMMENTS. VOTE if you liked it ;p I know it's not a lot, sorry. But if you want more, let me know and i'll post the next chapter. Thanks for reading! x;)