Intro

Draco malfoy. Slicked back blonde hair, blazing silver eyes that could attract almost anyone. Not to mention, pale milky skin, pronounced jawline and well-sculpted cheekbones.

Half of hogwarts avoided this boy; half chased him. He was trouble. He was dangerous. And he got what he wanted. And now? He wanted none other than Harry Potter. And boy, he would get him. He always did get his own way.

He strutted over to Harry with a confident glare. "Hey potter, heard you fell of your broom during practice yesterday? Any broken bones?" Draco asked with a smirk. Yes, Draco would get Harry. But first he needed to get him alone. "Fuck off malfoy." "Wow, someone's on their period. Anyway, dumbledore wants to see you and me about something." Harry looked him searchingly before sighing. "I'll see you guys later" he huffed to Ron and hermione before following Draco out of the hall.
Draco waited until they reached an empty corridor and the boys back was turned before pointing his wand at Harry. "Perificus totalis"  Harry's body went stiff , except from his eyes which were blazing with anger and darting around worriedly. Draco lifted him, taking him into the nearest broom closet and locking the door behind them. He walked over to Harry, with a smirk. His eyes were darker than usual , and he looked a new shade of pale. He pushed Harry into the stone wall, burying his head into the gryfindors neck and inhaling his unique scent. "You smell.. Like heaven to me.. A mixture of everything I love. Chocolate, vanilla, parchment and peppermint." He sniffed again, his breath coming out in shaky gasps. "And.. Honey." He trailed his lips softly down the gryfindors jawline, eyes pressed shut as temptation controlled him. He looked at the boy one last time with hooded eyes of lust, before sinking his teeth into the boys neck, tasting the boys blood- which to him tasted just as heavenly as it smelled.