8- Fantasy

Harry pecked Draco's lips, recognizing the familiar expectant look on the blondes face that meant 'kiss me'

"Draco... What are we?" He asked softly as draco ran his long fingers through Harry's dark hair

"I don't know. In your dreams, I can be whatever you want me to be... In reality its just.."Draco sighed heavily "not that simple."

Harry was still uncertain and slightly unaware of his feelings for Draco. Sure, they'd kiss , but they weren't close, they wouldn't talk outside of nighttime , they didn't cuddle or hold hands..

But he wouldn't have done any of it mere weeks before, it was a very one sided thing to begin with, vampires know who their mate is, and Draco knew it was harry.

So something in harry felt hypnotized by Draco; his overwhelming smell, looks and soothing voice. Harry hadn't realized how easily draco had got him wrapped around his finger , but he wasn't complaining.

"Why isn't it that simple?" Harry dared to ask quietly, looking up into Draco's silver eyes.

"Its just.. Not. There's more to the whole vampire thing Harry." Draco mumbled.

"Ok, so?"

"Its complicated." Draco replied calmly, standing up and walking over to the window, opening it, climbing onto the window sill before swiftly jumping off.

"What the fuck! Draco!" Harry's heart was racing as he rushed to the window, completely forgetting that this was a dream.

He looked down , draco being nowhere to be seen.

"Over here." Harry looked up as he herd Draco's soft voice, to see draco stood in mid air.

"What the fuck?!"

Draco walked forwards, offering a hand out to harry with a small smirk.

"Trust me."

Harry eyed Draco's outstretched hand skeptically, mild hesitation clouding in his apple green eyes.

Harry grabbed Draco's hand and yelped in shock as he was yanked out of the window.

He felt draco loosen his grip on Harry's sweaty palm, and squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for the fall with a flinch

When it didn't come, harry opened his eyes, looking around him in bemusement.

"What..?"

Draco stepped forwards, turning harry away from him and spreading their arms out like an eagles wings, threading his fingers through harrys, his chest pressed to Harry's back.

"When you're dreaming, you can do anything you want... " draco muttered, gently releasing Harry's hands and planting a soft warm kiss to Harry's neck, causing Harry's sensitive skin to break out in   goosebumps.

Draco took Harry's hand and slowly walked them down to the crisp grass below that was covered in a thick blanket of frost and ice; but neither of them we cold.

"Harry , I want you to be mine." Draco whispered  once they were sat beneath a tree near the black lake.

"But you said-"

"I know.. I know what I said. Things ARE complicated.. But dreaming alone with you isn't enough. I want you to be with me in real life. I think its time i tell you why things are so.. Complicated."