5- Glowing

Darkness. Darkness was all that Harry could see. He had a luminous glow around him as he looked down at his glowing palms curiously.

He heard some slow footsteps and squinted in the darkness that was threatening to engulf him entirely. He finally saw who was the owner of the footsteps- Draco. But he had an ominous teen glow around him as he neared, looking anxious. "Harry.." He whispered, voice echoing off unseen walls.

"It's not safe. He's coming." The simple words seemed to shatter some sort of barrier within Harry and he felt stronger than he ever had; like he was no longer human. "Who?" He asked, voice bold and eyes narrowed into slits.

"Him." The green Draco whispered, pointing behind Harry with a shaky finger. Harry whirled around to see a different Draco with a vivid red glow. "There's two of you?" Harry asked skeptically and in a whoosh the red Draco lunged forwards and smashed his lips against Harry's.

Harry shot awake with a gasp. He looked around and saw that he was in dracos dorm, in dracos arms to be precise.

He arched an eyebrow. "What the fuck was that about?!" He blurted to a nervous looking Draco. "I didn't create that dream. Though I saw it." Draco said in a calm tone.

"So it meant nothing then?"

"N-no. Not exactly." "Explain." Harry demanded and Draco sighed. "It's a vampire thing.. I have two sides. A nice side and a cruel side." He explained and Harry quirked an eyebrow.

"Doesn't everyone?" "No, it's not an expression. I actually have two of me inside... They are different people with different opinions, outlooks on life.. Outlooks on you." Harry gazed at Draco with a puzzled look.

"I.. That is to say, the genuine me, loves you and sees you as an equal. He.. He loves you.. But in a more aggressive, angry way. He is the anger inside me for the years of rejection. I am the forgiveness and the reason." He finished.

Harry frowned. "I finally understand.. So, in my dreams, is it you- or him?" He asked

"Both."

"Should I be concerned?"

"No need. He'd never hurt you. This is me we are talking about. Just a darker me. Every fiber in our bodies are attracted to you. We'd never hurt you.. On purpose."

Harry nodded.

"I should go. I guess I'll see you in my dreams." He sighed, pecking dracos lips and then leaving without another word.

Shortest filler chapter everrrrrr. Sorry guys but I'll update again sooooon with a longer one ;) what did you think? Please vote and comment, I'll either update tonight of tomorrow. Thanks for reading
Until the next update
Nala