Fools Game: Love (BoyxBoy) Chapter 16

*R rate warning - Don't like, Don't read =3 You have been Warned~~~ Otherwise Enjoy!! XD * 

It sort of felt surreal… being with Seth -almost, and apart from the odd looks we got from other students over the past week (more disappointed then anything), it felt right - but yet strange – I mean we fitted together so well and got along and well… it just felt too perfect and easy.

Worse over? I constantly had this feeling something bad was about to happen because I felt so happy.

Though the only bad thing that I could think off was Jake and Anthony’s wedding, which I’d already agreed to go to- shit.

Ugh… Maybe I should cancel? – Or I could go and ‘crash’ the party… take Seth too? . . . Oh darn, now THAT would be one hell of a ball. Hehe.

But apart from the wedding, nothing else bad could happen…

Right?

It’s been about two weeks now and Seth and I are still going strong – more or less~

“Seth!” I moaned, clutching the bed sheets tightly in my hands, my forehead pressed against the mattress as I gasped, arching my back into every thrust that was slammed into my behind.

Seth held my hips tightly, fingers digging into my flesh as he pulled them back in to his, penetrating into me deeper and deeper, rocking my body forward with every vigorous movement.  

“Almost there baby… Almost there” Seth panted behind me, increasing his pace to near unbearable before he reached around and grabbed my length pumping me in pace with his heated thrusts.

“S-Seth h-hurry!” I whimpered, pushing my self up onto my hands and reaching out to the headboard for support, arching my back even more as Seth slammed further into me, making my world tilt dizzyingly as I came in his hand - my muscles clenching tightly around him and bringing him over the edge too.

I moaned loudly at the feeling of being filled with hot wetness that slowly oozed out of me and down my quivering thighs.

Arms wrapped around me and pulled me back so I was sitting in Seth’s lap, my back pressed against Seth’s chest which was breathing hard. I could feel his heart thudding wildly against my back – matching my own heart and the fact he was still inside me made everything even more intense.

“Thank you… for not making me… wear a condom” He breathed in my ear, making me shiver pleasantly at the warmth of his breath tickling my sweaty flesh.

“You’re… welcome…” I hummed softly in reply, tilting my head back and turning it so I could kiss him, his arms tightening around me as we kissed surprisingly softly.

After a moment of just holding one another and kissing, Seth let me go, pulling out of me gently before letting me flop onto the bed on my stomach.

I panted, hugging the pillow and burying my face into it, curling up as I tried to get my heart to calm down. Seth moved behind me, pulling the covers lose from our feet and then throwing them over us.

Opening my eyes, I smiled – noticing he’d thrown it over my head as well so I could only see the white of the covers. I turned to look at Seth who lay behind me on his back, eyes closed and still breathing hard.

I couldn’t help grinning and rolling over, scooting closer so I could rest my head on his chest and tangle our legs together, being as close as possible to the man I love. I let out a soft content sigh, giggling when Seth mimicked me with his own sigh – he really was adorable.

“Having Sex with you… is seriously unreal” Seth hummed after a moment, his arms coming up and wrapping lazily around my shoulders – his other hand running up and down my arm which I had thrown over his chest.