School

Bella's POV

One Day
Ten Hours
Five Minutes,
Thirty-Three seconds.

That's how long I have left to wait and finally see my brother. I haven't seen him since he left for The X Factor and started touring the world with his bandmates.

I've been sitting in this boring classroom, listening to the teacher go on and on about how a frogs body parts go together. I begin to all asleep but the bell woke me right up. I walked out of that boring class and made my way to the cafeteria.

I have the plane tickets and the pass that I was given for the concert in my notebook. I flip my notebook open to start working on the assignment that I was given when all of a sudden, I hear a snobby voice, "You're going to the concert too? What kind of ticket is that? One to the lawn." She giggled with her cliché behind her. I turn around to look at Amy, 

"I'll be on the stage." That wasn't exactly a lie. I'm supposed to be playing guitar for them for this concert sense they are looking for a guitarist after Dan asked for time off.  She gave me a look that read you think I'm that stupid?

"Only Family and Close friends get to be near the stage and you are neither." She rolled her eyes ask she moved the blonde hair out of her face. I sigh at her remarks. I have tried to keep my relation with Harry a secret because I didn't want to be treated differently but seeing that I was going to play guitar for One Direction at their concert, I might as well let the secret run loose. I'll be treated differently after everyone sees me on stage with the worlds biggest boy band anyways.

"I am Harry Styles sister." I stated only causing her to snort,

"I've never heard a more obvious lie." My friend, Macy, stepped in to help me,

"She is Harry Styles sister, Amy. I know your new here but she has no reason to lie." She sat next to me.

"Whatever." Amy rolled her eyes and walked away. Macy turned towards me,

"So, Finally letting the cat out of the bag, huh?" She chuckled. "So...are you excited?" She asked, turned towards me.

"Absolutely! Can't wait to meet all my brothers new friends. He told me that they were crazy." I chuckled, "I'm staying with them on the bus until I go back home."

She laughed, "Have you seen the videos of them? Like, the Video Diaries and backstage bloopers?" I nodded,

"Yeah. I'm a little scared actually. These boys seem much more crazier than our Color Guard." She began laughing to hard to the point where she almost feel off the bench.

"OMG, OMG! I remember that time you rear-ended someone because Alicia threw a chicken nugget at you while you were driving and distracted you. It was like, right in front of the school while our instructor sent you to go get posters for the guard!" I started laughing with her,

"And when the person that I rear-ended got out and started shouting at me, I threw the chicken nugget at him." I continued retelling the story.

"Or when Dylan tapped Harry 's hand to the leg of our table while he was sleeping!" Macy commented which made me laugh so hard to the point where I snorted.

"That's what Harry gets for falling asleep in class," I laughed, "That was so freaking funny. Dylan sent mum the video." We got out lunch and began to eat. Macy has always had a huge crush on Harry; ever sense we became friends, she's liked him. I tried to keep distance between them because Harry always felt uneasy around Macy but she couldn't stay away from him. Once he became famous, the crush just heightened and she fan girls over him all of the time.