My dream And Rapunzel

( 6  Days Passed By )I was laying on an emerald green grass with vibrant flowers blossoming and blooming around me and Jake. Wait WHAT! Come one Luna pull your self together. His cold pale fingers touched my chin.

So Luna I headed you are a bad girl Jake said while looking into my eyes I looked back.  Noooo !

I love bad girls he said. His face got close to mine and we kissed passionately. I closed my eyes when I opened then again our eyes met.

Jake I love you I moaned.

I love you to Lun...

I must of said that out loud because a girl with long golden hair woke me up. She had dark eyes, a silver and black dress and quite tanned skin.

Umm can I help you I asked

I heard you say something out loud she responded. Her voice was sweet and kind.

Ohh umm haa.... I didn't know what to say.

It's fine I woke you up because if Jake heard you I don't know what he would think or do she whispered. Well she is kind.

Let's get his armour ready she sang

Yeah sure I said happily. We walked into the armour and weapons room.

Umm.. you didn't tell me your name I said while picking up some armour.

Ohh sorry I am Rapunzel and your are ... She responded and asked while picking out some weapons.

I am Luna I responded

It's nice to meet you she delightfully said

Same I said quickly. We walked to his room.

Well put these at the end of his bed, get some sleep and some advice don't talk in your sleep she said while laughing a bit

Okay, I won't and thank you Rap I said sweetly

I love my nickname and bye she said and left the room. I fell back to sleep with no dream.