The New Big House

I DON'T OWN PJO OR KC CHARACTERS!! Or do I..... MWAHAHAHAHA

|Leo|

The house, or should Leo say mansion, was very obviously something created by high and mighty gods. Leo had to give it to them: their experience in opulence may have made them privileged little shits, but Leo was ready to experience the same treatment. The building was a minimum of four stories and there was a giant pool in the backyard, complete with a waterfall feature and a diving board that Leo figured he'd end up setting fire to before the year was over. Leo was almost shaking in excitement to see how nice the inside was.
"Guys, are we going to go in, or live outside with all the woodland creatures?"

As an answer, everyone slowly walked towards the door, taking in the garden on their way up. Except for Leo, who unashamedly was in a full on sprint towards the door. He could look at the pretty flowers later. Leo pat his nose, in case it burst into flames in excitement. He wanted to see his room. Opening the giant doors of the entryway and looking around, Leo could see there was an elevator and next to it was a list of the floors and what was on was on each one.

1-----Outdoor  Activities

2-----Kitchen/Library

3-----Rooms/Gym

4-----Arena/"Lair"

"Let's go look at our rooms first!" Piper squealed. They all nodded and got in the elevator, which was plain white with graffiti written everywhere.

Stuff like "Zeus was here and he is cool." There was also one of Apollo's haikus.

             "This poem is made

          By Apollo the Awesome

                    I am so cool"

They pushed the button for the third floor and the elevator zoomed up so fast, even Percy's hair was almost flat on his head. When the doors opened, the group was in a marble hallway with twelve doors in it. Each one had something carved in it, then had the name of the person in Greek underneath it. There was a trident for Percy, an owl for Annabeth, a lightning bolt for Jason, a heart for Piper, a flame for Leo, a jewel for Hazel, a spear for Frank, a pair of winged shoes for the Stolls, a bow and arrow for Thalia, a flower for Katie, a caduceus for Will, and a tree for Grover.

Leo entered his room and automatically felt that safe warm feeling he was only beginning to label as "home". It was almost exactly like Bunker 9, except for the wall colors. They were orange and red designed in a flamelike pattern. Then there were giant work tables and a bed in the far corner with yellow comforters. There was a bedside table with a couple of papers on it. The first was a note from his godlier than thou father.

"Look out for the mortal girls, they're stranger than a sane Dionysus and scarier than Aphrodite on a bad hair day.

     -Hepheastus"

That's the father, the one who Leo definitely got his "terrible with living organisms" trait from. Underneath that was his class schedule. It went a little something like this:

Valdez, Leo

Class 1 - Classics

Class 2 - English

Class 3 - Pre-Calculus

Class 4 - P.E.

Class 5 - Foreign Languages

Class 6 - History

Class 7 - Algebra II

This is an AN saying Leo would def double up on maths in highschool, don't @ me