~1~

Hi! My name is Emily Grier. I'm Nash's little sister. (A/N this is back when Nash was sixteen and so was Matt so set the rest of the boys ages back two years.) I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and pretty tan skin. I'm a really big fan of Alice in Wonderland, hence the quotes and posters all over my room. I'm fifteen, and I'm in tenth grade. I opened the window and let the warm Carolina air brush over my skin, before laying back down. I don't really have many friends here, but I'm ok with having a small group of real people I can just chill with you know? Nash, knocked and opened the door at the same time. He's done that ever since I was little. "Hey Emily" he said sitting on my bed. "Sup Nashy." I've called him that for the past couple of years. You see, I was adopted by the Grier's when I was twelve. I never really had a family, cause when I was born my mom had a hard time caring for me, we never really got along, so when she died I wasn't like torn apart, I was upset, but not torn apart. And apparently, Elizabeth, was my moms best friend when they were teens. I still call Elizabeth, Bethy,Liz, and other short things but mostly Liz. "I've got something real important to tell you." He looked down, to the floor. I looked up from my phone and into his eyes. "Mhmm" I said, obviously kind of nervous. "We're moving to LA. Me, you, Cameron, Matt, Taylor, just us. It'll be fun. Please don't cry, please." He looked down again. I huffed. "Nash I love you, but this kinda hurts. I'll only be happy about it if you tell me one thing." I said quietly. His face light up like a Christmas tree. He nodded in agreement, still smiling. "Do we live close to a beach?" He beamed and lifted his head. "I guess so" I laughed. When he was afraid I was upset I felt dominate. Like I would make all the decisions. He patted me on the back then turned before he left "oh yeah we leave tomorrow" he smirked then left. I know that Will and Hayes would pack my stuff since I'm their favorite, but I wanted to pack my fragile important stuff. I packed my phone charger, MacBook and MacBook charger, all my jewelry, and a couple other things. I laid on my bed until Skylynn came to say goodnight and curled into my side.
Tomorrow morning

I was woken up by the last box being moved out of my bedroom. I got in the shower and washed my hair and shaved, then got out and put on a black tshirt (A/N it actually took me twelve minutes to not type "tshitt") and some cotton shorts. I'll change when we get their I'm just gonna want to be comfortable on the plane. I got in the black Range Rover and buckled my seat belt. We drove to the gas station, to wait for Cameron. "Hey baby" he waved and smiled. Me and Cameron are really close. He handed me a crappy cup of coffee and sat in the front seat. "Hay girl hay" I said in a sassy white girl voice. We laughed along the ride to the air port and listened to music while singing loudly. When we finally arrived we literally almost had like five minutes to get to the waiting area before they said we can't board. We sat and waited for a while refreshing Instagram thirty thousand times. "IM COLLLDD" I shouted in a manly voice. Cameron handed me the sweatshirt he had tied around his waist and I leaned into him. When we got in the plane I fell asleep immediately.

IN LA

When we got to the house the boys said they had a surprise for me. Taylor covered my eyes and walked me up a pair of narrow steep steps. We stopped in front of a narrow door and Taylor took his hand off my eyes. My room was bright teal, and my bed was a rustic bar bed probably full sized. Above my bed there was an old fashioned window that opened perfectly onto the private beach about a yard away. On one of the walls, in silver letters it said " Smell the sea, feel the sky, let your soul and spirit fly." I thanked all the boys before sitting in my bed for the rest of the afternoon. At around four I was kinda bored so I went to the group chat labeled "HOMIES💕" and asked "yoooo anyone wanna take a walk??" I laughed at myself
N: sorry sis I'm workin
C:same here
T: me too bitch
M: I'll come!
My face lit up. I walked out of my room after I changed into, a floral halter top, high waisted light wash ripped jean shorts and some sandals. I through. My mint bikini in just incase. I met Matt in the hallway, and waved. "Hey Matt" I said smiling. "Hey Ems" we smiled and walked to the beach. "So what are you doing for school?" He asked politely breaking the silence. "I don't really know I mean I'm doing online school but I don't really like it. I miss my friends already." He nodded and we continued. He got closer to me over time and we brushed hands him taking hold of my hand. We sat by a rock,watching the ocean. "Wanna go in?" I asked laughing awkwardly. "Sure I don't have my bathing suit in though" he laughed. "Just go in your boxers." I said pulling the halter top over my head. He laughed and started to take off his clothes revealing his American Eagle plaid boxers. He through me in his back and started running towards the sea, me giggling lightly in his ear. His back fascinated me. I gaped and stared at it. I don't know why I always thought boys backs were really hot. He swung me around and placed me in front of him. His hand was still on my shoulder the other one on my hip. He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips. Oh does this boy know how to make a girl feel. I probably look as if I am going to melt into a puddle. He smiled and laughed before picking me back up again and spinning me around. We spent until six collecting sea shells, until Nash called me and told me to come back home. My hair waved in the salty night air as we walked home talking about random things. When we arrived back home, we had nothing to eat so we all sat on the couch and ate ramen noodles. We watched Insidious so I was a little scared, and every time I jumped a little Matt would pull me into his side. I could get used to this.
A/N who else is super excited for this book. It's gonna be so much more well executed than my other books. I'm trying my best to make at least an update a week, since I'm trying to keep up with the quality. Love y'all 💕💕