~2~

It was early in the morning and I guess nobody's up. I grabbed my phone and threw it in the mason jar that held flower petals, putting on "Two Poor Kids" by Ruth B. I combed my hair singing along. "I don't want no time on the big screen, I'm ok with me and my ripped jeans" I sang while putting on light powder foundation. "Messy hair that's what he likes on me" I continued to sing. "They think it's a shame, that the world will never know our name" the sound got louder. "But we think it's ok, cause love gets ruined by money, and power, and fame, and we're just two poor kids from a really rich city.." I turned around and realized it was Matt who was singing along. I smiled and continued, "my oh my what a pity, cause we've got a love story unlike the rest, no fancy suit and no fancy dress, just us, just us, just love, just love." As the song ended I turned around and sat on the counter. I was done with my light makeup, just powdered foundation, and some lip gloss. He laughed, "Whats so funny?" I asked smiling. "It's not funny. I'm just thinking about how pretty your voice sounded with mine" he smiled. "So Emily, would you like to go to breakfast with me?" He shrugged. "I would love to Matt", he smiled, "Go get ready" he said walking down stairs. I went into my room and put on a "Good Vibes" black tshirt and some blue jean shorts. As I walked out of my bedroom, I heard a voice from the side of me. "You know Nash is gonna be mad when he finds out you've been running around with his best friend." I nodded and turned my head. There stood a slightly angered but smirking Cameron. "I know, I know, but he cant control who I like and who I don't." I stared at the floor. He laughed "it's ok, but to be quite honest I was getting a little jealous, watching my bae kiss another guy" he said jokingly. I pounded my hand on his chest, "don't spy on me you weirdo" I laughed. I walked down stairs and to my surprise Matt was carrying a small backpack over his shoulder. We walked to were the water met the sand and stood there for a second. "Where are we going Matthew?" The gray clouds above us looked angry, and I loved it. "On a picnic, darling" I smiled. I liked it when he called me pet names. I could sense Cameron was jealous of me and Matt, although he didn't like me, I don't like him and I would be jealous if he talked to some girl. We sat up on a rock as the gray sky moved around a lot. "You do know, Matthew, that if Nash found out that you kissed me yesterday he would beat the shit out of you." He beamed. "How about this?" He said pulling me onto his lap, leaning in and kissing me softly."I really like you Matthew, don't make me regret it" I smiled. "Would you regret it if I did this?" He said. He started tickling me. "MATT! PLEASE!" He laughed harder. "Say Matthew Lee Espinosa is the hottest boy alive!" He laughed more. "Never!" I shouted still being tickled. "Say it!" He tickled me more. "MATTHEW-LEE-ESPINOSA-IS-THE-HOTTEST-BOY-ALIVE." He smirked.

Later that day

I sat on my bed doing my school work. Cameron walked in and sat on my bed. "Hey babe" he said quietly, considering Matt's room is next to mine. "Hey Cam" I spoke softly, still looking at the screen. "Me, Nash, and Matt are going to the mall wanna come?" I thought for a couple seconds before agreeing. The car ride was extremely awkward, I got really nervous and started to shake my leg, Matt rubbed little circles on my knee. "Why are you touching her leg?" Nash questioned looking at Matt kind of angrily. "She was just moving her leg a lot it was annoying me." He said moving his hand. When we arrived we split up cause I wanted to go to Victoria's Secret and Hot Topic but Nash and Cam wanted to go to some boyish stores so Matt came with me. I can't lie, I now have a massive crush on Matthew and he's really hot. He was trying to find the pair of jeans I wanted in Hollister but got frustrated and ran his hand through his hair and bit his lip, I died. "Emily, can we go to Starbucks?" I laughed. "Why? I thought you didn't like coffee?" He laughed his beautiful laugh that made me smile and wanna laugh as well. "But you do" and with that we walked to the Starbucks and got me a cotton candy frap. When we got home Matthew insisted on carrying my bags so I let him. "Why are you guys always so damn touchy" Nash barked. We both ignored him and kept walking. "Answer my fucking question" I kept walking. "MATTHEW ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION." He shouted so loud it rang through the living room and kitchen area. "BECAUSE I LIKE YOUR'E SISTER NASH AND SHE LIKES ME IS THAT OK WITH YOU?" Matt snapped sarcastically. At that moment I wanted to just die. "You know Emily, you used to tell me everything and now you sneak behind my back with my best friend I'm proud were not blood related. I don't give a shit about you" Nash said quietly. Tears brimmed my eyes and I felt they would all come out in four seconds. Next thing I knew Nash swung at Matthew and hit him in the face. And Cameron knocked Nash the fuck out. And then it all went black.

Matts pov

My face was killing me but I was more worried about Emily. Me and Taylor carried her upstairs to her bed while Cameron laid Nash on the couch. How dare he say something like that to her. It's all my fault. If I controlled my hormones we would have been just fine. But no, fucking no. I had to go and screw everything up. Everyone but me left Emily's room. I patted her head with a wet, cool wash cloth. Worthless, I am absolutely worthless. Tears brimmed my eyes and one fell onto Emily cheek. Soon met by one of hers. I wiped them both off with one finger and kissed her soft lips. Her eyes fluttered awake. My stomach flipped inside of me and my frown turned to a happy gaze,but that soon faded when she began to cry. "Matthew" she sobbed. Mathew. I never was a particular fan of my name, but the way she said it made me feel like it was the best thing in the world. I pulled her shirt over her head revealing her beautiful body. This was not lustful, it was full of care. I slipped off her shorts and slid my obey sweatshirt over her head, removed my shirt and fell back to sleep with her. I was awoken by yelling coming from downstairs. "Ya know Nash you must think your in real pain right now huh, your sister betrayed you huh. WELL YOU MADE HER FEEL FUCKING WORTHLESS. YOU PRETTY MUCH TOLD HER SHE WASNT WORTH LIVING. You're an absolute ass, and a disgrace. I can't ever forgive you" words came flying out of Cameron's mouth like they were slapping Nash in the face. I walked downstairs and watched as Nash cried. I pity him. Me, Cameron, and Nash walked up stairs to see how Emily was doing. By this time she was awake as well. There wasn't a smile on her face the second we walked in. Nash looked down at her "how are you feeling?" He asked quietly. "I would tell you but it would be a waste of my fucking breath since you don't care" she spat her words at him. "I deserved that" he muttered under his breath. "HELL YEAH YOU DESERVED THAT . YOU TOLD ME I WAS WORTHLESS AND THAT YOU WERE HAPPY WE WERENT BLOOD RELATED. YOUR MY BROTHER AND I LOVE YOU OH SORRY I WASNT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU TO LOVE ME TOO" she screamed so loud I felt her words in my chest. "I'm so so so sorry, Emily I was just mad please forgive me. I don't deserve your forgiveness but I feel so bad, Emily please" his eyes welled up with tears. "My trust isn't something you can buy back with a faulty apology, you have to earn it. But for now I forgive you, but things will never be the same." He hugged her like he hadn't seen her in years.

Later that day

I took Emily out to the beach again today. It's our special little place. We sat right before where the water met the sand, her still in her socks. "So you like me eh?" She said grinning lightly. "Yeah I do. Do you like me back?" I said returning the same facial expression. She nodded and smiled. "Hey Emily" I said quietly. "Yeah" she said looking deep into the ocean,but still keeping her grin. "Wanna be my girlfriend, we can do fun stuff and cuddle and eat food and procrastinate-" I was rambling off my head cause I was nervous at that time. She cut me off "Yes, Matthew a million times yes" she said calmly throwing her arms around my shoulders. You see me and Emily have been friends for a while before we moved here we didn't see each other often so that's probably why we didn't go anywhere. "Wanna go watch Netflix??" She giggled. She didn't like her laugh but I love it. She nodded and grabbed my hand. We sat in my room and as Netflix was logging on we decided that we were gonna have a sleep over like four year old children. We both changed into our pajamas. She wore her purple boy short underwear which I thought were really cute, and my obey sweatshirt. She said she liked it cause it smelled like me and she liked the smell of me. I just put on a pair of American Eagle boxers (in the bathroom of course). We cuddled up and watched Alice In Wonderland, since she loved it so much. We laid and watched the movie until we both fell asleep.