Chapter 2

I was released from the hospital two days after those boys came to visit me. I still have no idea who on earth they were, just that one was my boyfriend from before my "accident" (as he so kindly put it). And then the other was my brother. Did I even have a brother? I met my parents, but they looked nothing like me. I was kinda mad at how ugly I turned out compared to them. I mean, they were both fairly good looking (not to mention my so called brother who could have been sculpted from the gods themselves), and I looked quite horrible. Geez, I'm a sad, depressing creature. Anyways, I got to go home and when I got into my own bed, I slept like I hadn't slept in years. 

~~

I woke up to find eleven boys and one girl sitting on my couch downstairs. I silently thanked the lord that I had remembered to put on pants before I came downstairs. I looked at all of them, not remembering anything. 

"Hey," my brother, I think his name was Cameron, called from the couch. Whatever movie they had been watching was soon paused as I crept into the living room. All the boys were all really good looking, but that one boy, Shawn I think his name was, was the cutest. His jawline was incredibly detailed and I kind of wanted to touch it, just to see if I would get cut. I smiled and gave them all a small little wave, but they could tell I was still a little freaked out. God-like jawline gave me a warming smile and moved over, patting the ground next to him. I slowly walked over and sat on the floor with him and he wrapped his arm around me. I wish I knew more about him. About any of them really. 

"Morning," he said, kissing my head. I was glad I took a shower before leaving the hospital. I snuggled into his neck and it felt right. 

"So what are we going to do today?" I ask quietly. The guys shrugged and Mahogany smiled. 

"Let's go ice skating!" She suggested. The guys laughed but I shook my head. 

"I kinda just got out of the hospital so I really shouldn't be on my feet," I said, blushing. I hated being the party pooper. 

"Well, let's go see a movie?" I suggested and they all agreed. We looked up movies and agreed on The Hunger Games. We piled into two different cars and headed to the theater. 

~~

"That movie was amazing!" A short, dirty-blonde haired boy with bright blue eyes jumped onto the shoulders of his tall, dark-brown-almost-black haired boy and they laughed. I smiled at them. Friendship goals. 

"It wasn't too bad," the youngest boy here said and a boy who looked exactly like him but older smacked his head.

"I want to start a revolution!" The head-smacking boy said and everyone in the movie theater lobby looked like they wanted to tell him to leave. I smacked my hand over his mouth and shushed him. Instead he just licked my palm and I squealed. 

"Gross!" I yelled and wiped my hands on my jeans and stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed and continued to run away from me. Suddenly my hand was pulled backwards. I jumped and turned. Perfect jawline just smiled up at me. I laughed and he crouched down. I took that as a chance to jump up on his back. He ran throughout the lobby and I laughed. He plopped me down. 

"Ansley?" He asked. I looked up at him. "Do you remember anything about me. Or... us?" He asked, looking down and scratching his neck. I didn't answer until he slowly looked up at me. I shook my head. His smile faltered just a little bit, but then it went back up. "Hey, it's okay. We're gonna get through this together." I smiled and he squeezed my hand. We walked back to the guys who were just heading out to the cars. We arrived back home and I excused myself up to my room. I collapsed on the bed. And I fell asleep, feeling like I had somehow found a piece of myself. 

~~

"Anlsey, just jump!" A childish voice cackled. I shook my head, my wavy brown hair cascading down like a waterfall over my face. I laughed before strong arms were wrapped around my waist, pulling me into the water. I gasped, my lungs filling with the clear blue water. I broke to the surface, coughing. The two boys looked at me and I splashed them. I went under water and opened my eyes. The clear blue water was icy and nipped at my fingertips and toes. I broke the surface and they looked at me. I looked up and saw the cloudless blue sky, and the sun beat down on the water, making it sparkle in the light. The sun bleached dock led into the water we were in, and the tall brown water reeds created a fence around the lake, making it our own private little hiding spot. I heard a female voice gently calling us as it carried on the breeze and I shivered, allowing the sunlight to soak through my skin, warming my blood. I looked back at the two boys I was with. 

Nash and Hayes

~~

I woke up, my heart pounding in my chest. Nash and Hayes. I remembered them. I ran downstairs, hurdling my self towards the voices. They all stopped ad looked at me. I only looked at Nash and Hayes. 

"Nash?" I asked. I didn't want to jump to conclusions. He stood. "Hayes?" I asked, looking at the younger one. He stood too. I ran to them and hugged them.

"Hey. Shh, it's okay," Nash said as sobs wracked my body. I pulled back. 

"What's wrong?" Hayes asked. I shook my head and smiled. 

"I-I... I remember you guys." I said.

A/N: GUYS, CHECK OUT MY FRIEND shawnsmuffinarmy BECAUSE HER STORY 'SAY SOMETHING IS SO AMAZING AND IT NEEDS MORE READ FR THO

M'Kay, Bye

~Anna Runyan