New Friends

Look out for things like:
(F/N) First Name
(L/N) Last Name
(F/C) Favourite colour
(S/F/C) Second Favourite Colour
(E/C) Eye Colour
(H/C) Hair Colour
Hope you guys enjoy part 3

(F/N)'s P.O.V
I wake up to the smell of pancakes and I completely forgot where I was so when I woke up I was so confused I fell out of bed. I rubbed my head and remembered how I got here. I headed upstairs to see a woman with blonde hair and a green dress cooking food for two little boys, Lady Aphmau, herself, and for me. I don't know how she knew I was here she just did. "Good morning (F/N) how did you sleep?" she asked happily. "Umm I slept fine but how do you know my name", I asked her with a concerned look. "Lady Aphmau couldn't stop talking about you last night. Oh my I almost forgot my name is Zoey", she said as she extended out a hand. "Nice to meet you Zoey" I shook her hand. "These boys are Levin and Malichi, would you like some pancakes?"," hello Levin and Malichi I'm (F/N), and yes Zoey please" I sat down and ate with Zoey, Levin, and Malichi and they were nice. After we went outside and I played with Levin and Malichi. "Piggy back ride, piggy back ride" I scooped up Levin and ran around the little area Lady Aphmau built for them. I then scooped up Malichi and ran around with both of them on my back until Aphmau came outside and looked at me play with them in awe. "(F/N) can you come here please I want to talk to you" Aphmau called to me. I finished laughing and put the boys down they looked sad but I said to them that I'd play with them later. "What is it Lady Aph-" she cut me off. " just call me Aphmau" she said with a smile. "Okay, Aphmau, you wanted to talk to me", I said with worry in my voice. " I want you to go meet people and explore the town you obviously made friends with Zoey, Levin, and Malichi. So it won't be hard for you to make friends with the rest of the people in the village" she smiled. "Uh okay I'll do that" I replied. I slowly walk down the stairs thinking about what I was going to say. Then I accidentally bumped into Garroth. The part of cloak that covered my face went down to reveal my face and Garroth's helm came off revealing his face."I'm so sorry Garroth" my face as red as a tomato as I looked up to see Garroth with no helm offering a hand a hesitantly accepted his hand and he pulled me up. I looked into Garroth's eyes and saw that he was looking at me with kindness. His face turned pink and I picked up his helm. I offered to give him his helm back but he lowered my hands. I quickly realize that my cloak it down and I pull it up and ran to the plaza. I turn around to see Garroth put his helm back on. He was kinda... Cute.

Garroth's P.O.V
I looked into (F/N)'s eyes she was beautiful. Her (E/C) eyes sparkled and her (H/C) hair blew in the wind. She bent down to pick up my helm but I refused to put it on. I saw her realize something and she quickly pulled up her cloak and ran to the plaza. I looked at her then put on my helm and walked to Lady Aphmau's place. I saw that she was giggling behind a bush. "Lady Aphmau?" I called to her in confusion she looked at me and giggled. Then I just realized that she saw that. My face became red but she couldn't see.

"Heh Garroth I know you like her" she said in a lovely dovey voice and she ran into her house. I stood there thinking 'Maybe I do like her' I shook my head to snap out of the day dream and walked off.

(F/N)'s P.O.V
I've already met Donna, Logan, Molly, Dale, Brian, Alexis, Emma, Corey, Kyle, Kawaii~Chan, and Emmalyn. My final person I wanted to meet (other than guards) was Cadenza.

   I opened the door to see dresses everywhere and see a girl with fire hair making more dresses. "How can I help you miss...", "(F/N), but I don't need help I just came to meet you I hear that you are great at making clothing" I told her. "Well I'm Cadenza and it's nice to meet you (F/N), I will make a special dress just for you. what colour would you like?", "That's so sweet, can it be (F/C) please", I ask politely. "Of course I will get right to work now, shoo, shoo". I leave thanking her again. I still have another stop, I look at the guard tower and remember Garroth. My face turns red just thinking about it.

   I walk in to see Garroth and two other guards. I look at Garroth who was looking at me I walk over to him. I grab his armour and pull him towards me and say, "If you tell anyone that you saw my face I swear it won't be pretty", "Why do you where that cloak over your face?" He asked. "The same reason as you do, to hide", he looked at me but I couldn't see his facial expression. "Just please don't tell anyone, okay" I begged him. "I wasn't planning on it" he said with a slight bit of nervousness in his voice. I sighed of relief and let him go. I walk over to a man with dirty blonde hair, "Hello beautiful" he said. I looked behind me then pointed to myself confused. "Your eyes sure look beautiful, I'm Laurence, what's your name", "um (F/N)" I said confused. "What a beautiful name, would you like me to show you around" he asked winking at me. I rolled my eyes then started to laugh. "Thanks but no thanks" I quickly walked away and ran into a guy with blue hair. He smiled "I'm Dante and you are...", "(F/N) and is that guy over there, Laurence, always a Casanova?" I asked. "Yeah pretty much but when you get to know him he's a good guy, by the way what were you doing to Garroth over there?" He asked. "Oh um long story heh, um but I got to go see ya".

   I waved to them and gave Garroth a death stare before I climbed down the ladder and went home. I see Aphmau giggling and I just shrug and go to bed.

Hope you guys enjoyed part 3. 1141 words not including this wow never wrote this much.