Chapter Twenty: Safe Haven?

Song of this chapter:
The Kids Aren't Alright
By: Fall Out Boy

'I'll be yours
When it rains, it pours
Stay thirsty like before
Don't you know that the kids aren't all, kids aren't all right........'

Thomas' POV

I finally catch up to the rest of the group. Minho is still holding on to Hannah and Julia while Teresa is behind them, gasping for breath. I don't think it's easy to run when you're six months pregnant.

My first instinct is to help Teresa, so, I stick to my gut and do just that.

  "Thomas," She gasps.

  "Teresa, I'm going to carry you, alright?" I ask.

All she does is nod her head in response.

So, I quickly pick her up bridal style, causing her to bury her head in my chest. I look behind me; the cranks are gaining on us. People are starting to get tired and worn out, so I quickly try and spot something we can all hide in, but since we are now on the beach, I'm having trouble finding something to hide in.

I spot a huge cave on the edge of the ocean, where there are huge rocks, so I quickly shout,

  "HEY!! There is a cave right over there!! Everyone start piling in!!" I yell, pointing toward it.

Everyone starts to run toward the huge cave. It is bigger then I thought, so all people that we gathered fit in easily. Once we are all in me, Minho, Newt, and a few other members of Paradise push a huge bolder in front of the cave so the cranks, who we lost, could not get in.

Once the bolder is up, I go and find Teresa, who I had to put down earlier, and my daughters. I quickly find them huddled together againsed a wall. When Teresa sees me, she stands up to give me a hug, but something stops her.

She yells out in pain, then passes out. Blood is pooling around her, and that's when I realize what's happening. Teresa is giving birth.

Prematurely.

A/N: HAIIIII THOMESA SHIPPERS!!! Sorry for the slightly shorter chapter, I will be updating soon. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT MY LOVELIES AND READ ONNNN!!!