Chapter Twenty-Two Part One

Song of the chapter:
Save Rock And Roll
By: Fall Out Boy

'Oh no
Wherever I go
Trouble seems to follow......'

Lillie's POV

I am going insane in here. First, hundreds of cranks come after us, now we are in a cave and we probably won't be able yo get out for a while. Now, Teresa is giving birth. Prematurely.

Gally luckily had come stocked with supplies, but that really isn't doing any good at the moment. Clint is trying to work with the supplies needed, but there is just so much blood......

I'm really worried about Thomas, he is just staring into space, not knowing what to do. So I do the only reasonable thing. I take order.

"OK EVERYONE, LISTEN UP!! WE GOT A PREGNANT LADY GIVING BIRTH RIGHT NOW AND THE LAST THING WE NEED IS OVER 150 SHUCKHEADS HOLDING US BACK FROM SAVING HER!!!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!" I scream. After that lecture, everyone snaps out of it and gets to work.

Man I'm good.

A/N: OMG I'M SO SHUCKING SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER!!! I originally intended for this chapter to be longer, but I have a bad case of writers block. If you have any ideas, tell me in the comments and I'll have part two up later today. I'll give you full credit! READ ON MY LOVELIES!!!!