*Chapter 4*

The pic is her outfit and this pic is Skylar:  tumblr_mh17lylA511s434o6o1_500

And this is Maxine---> tumblr_mkoqj3qt2G1s434o6o1_400

And this is Lucy---->tumblr_mhhqs9WhVj1qli6y7o1_500.jpg (500×333)

And of course the totally cute Zander :) tumblr_mix73acJ0P1rhrf8bo1_500

Waking up to your cat sneezing on your face is not enjoyable. -_____- Now i have to wash cat sneeze off my face. Stupid Marie...- . -  I walked to my purple tiled bathroom and turned the water on while scrubbing my face.  Ugghh. That cat is getting annoying.  Well at least I'm awake now. :D I looked at the time on my cell.  And I have school. Great. Good mood totally ruined. Gahhhhhh!!!!

"I don't wanna gooooo!!!!"

"What are you screaming about now?"

I turned around and fell to my feet and began begging.

"Mom. I dont wanna go to school! Don't make me go! Please!"

"Ok. Ok Calm down!"

I stood up

"There?"

I nodded

"Good. Now why don't you want to go to school?"

"Cause I don't want to. We had a bunch of Calculus homework that I didn't freakin do."

"I thought that's what you went over to Zander's testerday?"

"Yeah but he couldn't MAKE me get it. Face the facts mom, I’m never gonna understand that crap."

I jumped onto my bed and screamed into my pillow. My mom walked over to me.

"Oh sweetie. You'll get it some day."

"No I won't."

"I'm sorry what? I couldn't understand you over the pillow?"

*muffled* “I said no I won't"

"What?"

I took the pillow off of my face and faced her.

“I said I won’t. It’s too complicated. Why the heck do they even teach it?”

“Well you need it in life.”

“No I don’t. How the hell am I supposed to use that in life?”

“I don’t know sweetie. Point is you have to go to school. Now get dressed.”

“Noooo! I don’t wan to.”

“Yes you do. I’ll drive you there.  You have 15 minutes to get ready.”

“Fine” xP

I started searching my closet for something to wear. I finally found something and put it on. Then I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth, rolled on some deodorant, and spritz on some perfume. I went downstairs, grabbed my backpack and boots and ran to my mom’s car.

“Do you have everything?”

“Yup. Let’s go.”

                                                                               *At school….*

“Thanks mom. I’ll see you at home.”

“You’re welcome sweetie. Have a great day today.”

I closed the car door and ran over to my friends, Lucy and Maxine. They were sitting huddled over a manga book.

“Hey Luce, Max.”

They looked up from the book and waved at me.

“Hi Sky. You look pretty today.”

“Thanks Max. So is that the new volume of Black Butler? “

“Yeah it is. You HAVE to read it.”

“Cool. Let me see it?”

I started reading and came to a part that made me blush.

“Oh god, that looked so wrong.” *---*

“Hahaha. Yeah, too bad he was just putting his corset on. I thought  we were gonna get some serious action on that part.”

“Lol Luce, you just live for yaoi don’t you?”

“Of course I do. And you do to.”

“That’s exactly why we’re friends.”

Someone covered my eyes with their soft hands.

“Guess who?”

“You really need to learn to disguise your voice if you want me to guess ZANDER.”

“Right. I’ll remember that next time.”

Zander smiled at me and then said hi to my friends.

“Hello Max, Luce.”

Both: “Hey there Alex”

They looked at me, winked and then started getting up.

Both: “Well we have to go run some errands for the secretary before e the bell rings. Bye Alex. Bye Sky, we’ll see you in homeroom.”

Before they left, Maxine looked at me and mouthed “Just date him already.”

Wha???  What did she mean date him? We’re just friends.

“What was that about?”

“I have no idea. They’re just insane.”

“You got that right.”

“So Zander… the Hobbit movie is coming out tonight, do you wanna go see it?”

“But it’s a school night, and I still have to finish my chem homework.”

“Zander, for once in your life worry about something other than school. The movie is 2 hours long, you’ll be home at like 2 a.m.”

“At  2 a.m!!!”

“Zander… you’re doing it again.” xP

“Ok ok. I’ll see what I can do.”

“Yay!”

I aimlessly looked around and my eyes landed on Zander’s backpack. There was a pretty rose necklace peeking out from his backpack. I took it out.

“Who’s this for?”

“Uh no, one. Just… my mom”

He snatched it away from me and put it in his backpack.

“It’s for your mom?”

“Sky can we- Can we talk about this later? I have to get to class.”

“Ok… Bye.”

“Bye.”

I watched him leave as my chest suddenly felt heavy. Does Zander like someone?? Nah that’s impossible. He only likes school. But then…. Who was that necklace for…??? Gah xP I gotta get to homeroom before the teacher busts me for being tardy again.

-Yes I FINALLY update this crap xP Sorry for taking so long. There will be more to come and yeah so you know what to do ^__^ Vote, follow and comment -