The Wonders of Falling Love

"Zander... wanna play dollies with me?" 

    "Sky, I don't have time I still have to read my book to mommy and do my multiplication chart."

    "But your always doing homework Zander. You never play with me..." *starts to cry* 

    "Skylar please don't cry. I need to do my homework." 

    "But.. you.. never...*sniffles* have time for me..."

    "Sky I'm sowwie. I promise I will play dollies with you when im done readin to mommy."

    *looks up at Alexander*  "You pwomise." 

    " I pwomise." 

    *hugs Zander* "Your my best friend Zander." 

    "And your my best friend Sky." 

                                     *10 years later.....*

    "Zander are your seriously gonna study on a SATURDAY!" 

    " Yes  I am Sky. You Should try it since your grades went way down this semester." 

    *sticks tongue out*  "So what? Not everybody can have the brains of a super computer like you Mr. Braniac " :P 

    " New flash Ms. Rebel,  the semester's almost over and you have a D in history, two F's in Calculus. The only A you have is in English Literature." 

    " .... Yeah your right. God! but Calculus is so boring! How do you even get that stuff?" 

    "By studying." 

    " Ugggghhhh!!!! Can't you just write down the answers for me?" 

    *stops writing*  " You mean cheat for you.?" 

    " No not cheating just... make it easier for me by giving me the answers"  ;)

    " So cheating?" 

    "God! Ok its cheating. But please please do it for me."

    "How bout this: I tutor you and if you still don't get it then you tell your mom your tried as hard as you could."

    "... I like my idea better..." 

    "Sky." 

    "Fine. Tutor me then."

    "Good. We'll start tomorrow then." 

    "Emm.. riiiight about that...." 

    "Spit it out Sky." 

    "Ok so you know Ryan right?" 

    "Ryan Parker? That stupid delinquent from school that always comes to class drunk?"

    "Yeah. Well he asked me out on Friday and I said yes" :D

    " Sky! Are you insane! Do you know ow many girls he's played with?!?!"

     "God calm down. Its just a date." 

    " Yeah with the school's biggest man whore." 

    " So? Since when do you care who I date?" 

    "Since now." 

   "Well whatever. Your not the boss of me." 

   "I don't care. *walks to Skylar and put both hands on her shoulders* You are not going out with that idiot."

   *pushes his arms off her shoulders* "I don't care what you think Zander. I'm going on that date tomorrow." 

   "Not if I have anything to do with it." 

   "You- Ugggghhh! Why don't you want me to go out with him huh? Give me three good reasons."

   "Fine. 1: Hes completely wrong for you. 2: YOU know he's just gonna "mess" with you and then  break your heart."

   "And number 3?"

   "Number 3 is....... "

   *looks at Zander*  "Zander?"

   "I.... I don't want you to date him."

   "What? That's not a good reason. Why don't you want me to date him?" 

   "Because.... I-" 

    *Skylar's phone starts ringing* "Crap. Hello? Yeah I'm at Zander's. Ok. Alright mom I'll be home in a sec. Love you to. Bye."

    *Zander ruffles his hair nervously* "Sooo.. you have to go?" 

    "Yeah. Look I'm sorry about this stupid fight. I'll cancel my plans with Ryan so you can tutor me tomorrow."

    "You don't have to. I was acting like a jerk." 

    " Yeah you were. But your still my best friend so, no biggie."

    *snorts* "Ok. *hugs Skylar* I'm sorry I went ballistic Sky. You have every right to date him without me getting mad." 

    " Hah! Yeah I do. But your right about him though. He is just gonna mess with me." 

    " That's the last thing I want to happen. I don't want you to get hurt." 

    *smiles* "Thanks Zander. Your such a good friend." 

    *forces smile* "Yeah... friend. " 

    *starts picking up her notebook* "Ok so I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

    "Yeah. See you tomorrow." 

     *closes door* God. What was that? He didn't even tell me why he doesn't want me dating Ryan. Is he jealous? No. No that's not possible. Were just friends... 

                                      *Alexander's P.O.V.*

      I am such an idiot! I can't believe I get all pissy just because of Ryan asking her out. Gah! Am i jealous??? No! I can't be. Sky's my best friend. She always has been just a friend. Right? Gaaaahhhh!!!!! I need my skateboard.