1 - Confession

"The homework would be on pages 137-139. Class dismissed." Ms. Kim stated as she grabbed her bag and files on the table, offering us her smile as she exited the room.

"Man, I can't concentrate on the lesson. Chanyeol has been poking me the whole time." A short guy with outlined eyes cried as he was carrying his bag, sighing in exasperation and rolling his eyes at me.

"Don't blame me, you looked like you're gonna sleep halfway through the discussion. Think of it as a favor." I grinned and patted his back teasingly, gaining a grunt from him. I chuckled and then continued to walk beside him.

"I can be a witness to that." A guy with deer-like eyes nodded, exhibiting his playful smile on his cheery face.

"I'm so hungry." A guy with thick eyebrows and a strong jaw line said and yawned, walking indolently at the back of the gang while patting his mouth with his palm.

"Way to go in changing the topic, Kris." A pale, short guy with an attractive face chuckled, walking beside a guy with peculiarly large eyes and a bored look on his face.

"I want some ice cream, please." A chubby guy proclaimed, grinning like a twelve-year old.

"Nuh-uh. We still have practice, little baozi." Luhan said as he approached him and dragged the little steamed bun along with him to the field, making us all laugh.

xxxxx

It was a warm afternoon, making their session much intense as it ought to be. Summer was still on the loose, but my two hyungs never seem to lack the enthusiasm in the game they love most.

Suho-hyung and D.O left earlier, explaining that they still have somewhere to go. Baekhyun is helping me cheer for the two, while Mister "cold guy" barely opened his eyes to witness the game.

"Look at that guy. It made no difference to stay when he's just sleeping throughout the game.

Baekhyun shook his head and feigned to be annoyed.

"Well, he did say he was hungry earlier. Let him be, or else you'll be paying for his food." I chuckled.

"Good point." Baekhyun nodded.

"I heard that." Kris stated without opening his eyes, smirking like the idiot he sometimes is.

The practice session ended quickly.

I approached them and smiled, pulling a giant behind me who is eating kebab. (A/N: kebab is like 'shawarma')

"You're both so unstoppable I nearly forgot how to breathe!" Baekhyun said as he faked a gasp and chuckled.

"And I nearly ate Kris' kebab." I shook my head, grinning at the hungry lad now beside me.

"Try me." He stated and immediately finished all of it without blinking.

So much for the "cool guy" image. Tsk.

"Oppa! Here!" A cute girl appeared and handed Luhan and Xiumin some bottles of water.

"Thanks!" Luhan smiled.

"Any food you have there?" Xiumin smiled like a child asking dor a lollipop from his mother.

"Uh, I'm afraid not." The girl shook her head slowly, evidently embarrassed.

"Don't worry he was just kidding." I assured her and smiled.

Now that I noticed it, she seems awfully familiar.

She looked at me straight in the eyes as I mirrored her actions.