Expectations

*Please Read IMPORTANT NOTE*

I just want to point out something, the story takes place in California (which I'm getting to in the story) though there may be things that don't completely match up with places like school, outside, weather and other things because I don't live in the U.S.A. (I live in Canada and have never been to California) So a lot of things like school events and holidays may not be correct so please don't hate me.

-Rin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday September 6, 2016

(Ash's POV)

So today is the first day of school and it's a better day than I expected; the sun is shinning bright and there's not a single cloud in the sky. I'm heading to school with Adaline since we only live a few blocks from the school; the pacific ocean is only a block or two from the ocean so lots of people bring their bathing suits for break or after school. ( I don't know if that's true, don't hate my imagination!)

"Hey Ash! Your blanking out again. Are you that nervous for the first day of school?" Adaline asked waving a pale hand in my face. She had a concerned look on her face but at the same time looked slightly annoyed.

I laughed heartily, "Ya, I'm fine. Your facial expression isn't all that cute though."

"Ash! That's mean!"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I can't lie, you know that. Anyway I was just thinking today we might meet the new guy. What do you think about that?"

"Hmmmm, good point. I don't know, guess we'll have to wait and see." Addy said with a slightly unnoticeable grin on her face; I only noticed it thanks to knowing her so long.

*School*

"Hey Ash! Excited to be back?"

"Yo Ash how are you man?"

"Ash! Ash! Your really cute!!!"

"Hey dude, was summer kind to you?"

"Ash help me my mom's going to kill me if I don't pass this year!"

"OMG it's Ash!!!"

"Ash!"

"Ash!"

"Ash, bro there some dude eyeing you."

"Clark, don't bother him with that kind of stuff."

"Etc............."

Adaline sent a glare my way, "Still think your not that popular? I think I just saw a guy strip when you passed by; it's only the first five minutes of school and people want to jump you."

"Addy, don't be rude. Also that's not true. At least I hope it's not..........Anyways there's tons of people yelling for you." I replied trying to raise her confidence and pride.

"Adaline I love you!!!'

"Please date me!!"

"Adaline tell me your makeup routine!!"

"Hey Addy, how was summer, any guys hit on you?"

"Yo Addy we're having a beach party this weekend join us?"

"Addy!"

"Adaline!"

"Hey over here!!! Look over here!!"