Random OCs...

[I decided to actually type out three of my Heralia OCs. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be..... And time consuming too.... Anywho without further ado here they are~]

Country: Republic of Ireland
Name: Seamus O'Connor
Age: 1,000+
Gender: male
Appearance: paler skin tone, freckles, red-brown shoulder length hair parted in the middle, light green-hazel eyes, lean yet athletic build.
Apparel:
• green military uniform, black gun straps over both shoulders, black gloves, and black boots.
• Black T-shirt, old worn-out jeans, dark brown hiking boots, brown plaid button up shirt (over T-shirt), black belt, and a cross necklace.
Personality: stubborn, adventurous, hardworking, wary, slightly introverted, and iron-willed. But can also be kind, family-oriented, protective, mirthful, and inquisitive.
Hobbies/Interests: chess, archery (to an extent), horseback riding, exploring, whittling/carving.
Other: is able to cook any traditional Irish dish, (which is the opposite of Arthur's cooking), is a good aim, and usually hides his true feelings with a tough front (though it can fall around certain people). He is very capable of using magic, and has many magical/mythical friends.

Relationships:

England- isn't very friendly with him but they're still brothers, so he does care for him.
Scotland- his elder brother, they get into the occasional squabble, but nothing is meant by it.
Wales- one of his younger brothers, he has a fairly good relationship with him.
Northern Ireland- tries to act as though he could care less when in truth he cares a lot, as they are brothers.
America- finds him slightly annoying but tolerable.
Canada- his secrecy favorite of all the younger nations of the family.
Mexico- they are on friendship terms.

Country: Wales
Name: Dylan Llewelyn
Age: 900+
Gender: male
Appearance: pale/fair skin tone,short blonde hair that hangs down on the left slightly more than the right, dark teal eyes, lean build.
Apparel:
• Green military uniform with one black gun strap, dark brown boots, black tie.
• Long sleeved dark maroon shirt, Brown pants, dark brown shoes. Sometimes wears a brown trench coat depending on the weather.
Personality: introvert, calm, patient, inquisitive, never shouts, dependable, and knowledgeable. But at times can be wily, mischievous, jovial, sour.
Hobbies/Interests: mythology, magic, dragons, and reading.
Other: has a pet sheep named Gwyndolin, also has a dragon companion named Rudd, and loves to learn. He usually is quite calm and patient but at times can be driven to an outburst of anger, though he tries not to.

Relationships:

England- is still hurt by what his younger brother did to him in the past but tries to keep it just that, in the past. Otherwise they have a fairly good relationship.
Scotland- he respects his eldest sibling, though not without the occasional prank.
Ireland- he has a fairly good relationship with him, they often get together to discuss the odd thing (magic, gardening, etc.)
Northern Ireland- he is on good terms with his older brother.
America- finds him slightly amusing, but he is a part of the family nonetheless, and aren't they all amusing?
Canada- his favored member of the family, they are both often overlooked. He enjoys spending the with him.
Australia- he considers him to be a bit wild, yet treats him like a younger sibling (though they are more of cousin-like relatives really)

Country: Northern Ireland
Name: Patrick O'Connor
Age: 1,000+
Gender: male
Appearance: pale skin tone, freckles, short reddish-brown hair (a bit more brown), bright green-hazel eyes, athletic but has more of a lean build.
Apparel:
• Green military uniform, brown gun strap belt, brown boots, and a brown belt.
• White shirt under a long sleeve green button up shirt, dusty red shoes, and worn jeans with a hole in the knee.
Personality: mirthful, jovial,friendly, loyal, curious, somewhat lazy, and adventurous. But can also be shy, crafty, emotional, hardworking.
Hobbies/Interests: sports, pranking, exploring, being with family.
Other: he loves climbing things, send him camping the first thing he'll do is climb a tree. He can sometimes be very childlike, though other times very serious.

Relationships:

Ireland- his immediacy older brother, they have a good relationship. He looks up to him as he does Scotland.
Scotland- his eldest brother, he respects and looks up to him.
England- he loves to prank Arthur, and sometimes gets away with it. They have a good relationship.
Wales- they are the closest in age, he wishes he could learn more magic from Dylan. Other times he loves to explore with him.
America- He likes pranking with Alfred.
Australia- he lives to go exploring with Jett, though staying at his place usually ends up with Patrick with a sunburn.
Hong Kong- fairly good terms, they used to build fireworks together and set them off in Arthur's house.