Chapter 9

---Anders' POV---

Benji moaned softly as I pressed him further against the wall, his hands flying up to keep his balance. My cock was throbbing as I pressed up against him, grinding my hips in his supple ass cheeks and grinned as he mewled.

"Are you ready sweetness? Ready to be claimed as mine?" I rolled my hips as my fingers tangled in his hair, drawing his head back so I could lick and nibble at his throat. His lips parted on another moan as I sucked his pale skin in my mouth, sucking on the tender flesh while grinding my cock against him.

I hissed as he pushed back, hips following my movements. The little minx eyed me from under his lashes, mouth opened in a pant and back arching in need. Already I could feel my instincts taking over, pushing against my conscious.

Benji better make a decision fast because I knew as soon as my instincts took over, I was going to be balls deep in this boy. My fangs sinking into his luscious skin as I drank from his pure essence, marking him inside and out.

Saliva pooled in my mouth as I growled, pressing myself closer against Benji, a hand reaching around to grasp his throat. He gasped, reaching back to claw at my thighs as I tilted his head back slightly so he could look me in the eye.

"If you don't want this, say something now before I truly lose control." I hissed, feeling my gums burn as my fangs lengthened, cock throbbing against his lower back. Benji's eyes flashed, darkening quickly as the water coursed tantalizingly over his bared throat.

"Mate me, Anders. Claim me, fuck me and sink into me." I was stunned from Benji's lewd offer. Obviously his instincts were already running free, provoking me to let go of all the reigns.

One moment we were in the shower, the next I had Beji pressed up against the wall just inside the bedroom whilst devouring his lips. He groaned and tugged at my hair, each little whimper and mewl that he produced was silenced by my mouth.

My fangs accidentally nicked his lip and my eyes flashed before I was suckling on Benji's succulent pouty lips, groaning at the burst of flavor.

His blood is exquisite, so full and flavorful... Just perfect. It was liquid ambrosia and each drop made me burn in desire, my cock filling to the max until each throb physically hurt. "A-Anders, please...I need you."

Benji's voice breached through the lust and I nearly whimpered at the clear hunger and need in his eyes. He jumped up, legs wrapping around my waist and pulling me closer, pulling me in his body.

He moaned, head thrown back as my bare length throbbed against his entrance. His thighs clenched against me and his heels digging in my ass as his fingers clawed over my shoulders.

With little to no effort I grasped his hands and pressed them against the wall, using my body to squish my squirmy little mate against the wall. His eager gasp was music to my ears as I gently thrusted my hips, teasing his entrance by bumping into him, feeling it quiver and ripple before retreating.

"A-Anders, aah! Please!" He whined, hips chasing mine when I retreated. My little spitfire of a mate growled slightly before I growled back, pressing one hand beside his head as I nuzzled his ear. Benji was about to speak but I hushed him.

"You aren't prepared love." I murmured against his cheek, trying my best to keep my vampire and demon from taking over. If I lost control now, I'd be balls deep in Benjamin, and he wouldn't be able to walk the next few days.

Or weeks.

My fingers trailed down his chest, making sure to teasingly linger around the base of his slender cock. I grinned as Benji whined and thrusted his cock in my grasp before I abandoned his warm skin to press a finger against his puckered entrance.