Chapter 11

Tom's pov

"Hello! Boy answer us!" The sheriff and his deputy yelled.
"Casey isn't a woman! I already told you turds that!" I lied.
"Dammit Larry! You see what the hell you do to me when your always talking! Gosh! Your mouth is bigger than my wife's!" The sheriff complained. Just as I was walking out the door after the deputy handed me the cash, the sheriff stopped me.
"Hold it just right there boy!" He yelled.
"Yes?"
"You said you seen Casey?"
"Yes."
"Well then, where did you see Casey? That body is no more than 3 days old, he has to be near by....."the sheriff said, coming on me, one thing that I have learned from my home town is that everyone is hustling for the big jackpot.
"The last place I seen Casey was Dell city." I lied, again.
"Boy you lying!" The deputy yelled and pushed me up against the wall.
"Prove it." I ordered threw clenched teeth.
The deputy let me go and I brushed my coat off, walking outside and jumped on my horse looking for the nearest bar.

Casey's pov

I tied my horse to an almost empty post, it was around 3pm, there should be more drunks around. I didn't complain and went inside to the bar.
"What will it be...." The clerk started then stopped.
"What?" I asked. He looked at me up and down. "Can I help you?" I asked getting irritated.
"Your a woman..."
"Yeah so what?"
"Are you a whore?" He asked. I banged his head against the counter and stole a bottle of whiskey. "Men." I muttered before leaving.
When I walked outside, my headache came to life. I walked past him and mounted my horse.
"Morning. Don't you look lovely." He joked.
"Not in the mood for your shit Asshole." I said jugging the whiskey into my mouth.
"Enough. My name is not asshole." He complained.
"What is it then? Jackass. Oh no, it's Mr. Turd." I said trotting off.
"Funny." He said following right behind me.
"I think Mr. Turd suits you very well."
"Well if that's my name then yours is...." He said pretending to think. "Your name is Ms. Whore."
"I should have let the Comanches rape you."
"Then why didn't you?" He asked but I ignored his question.
"Because Casey the Bandana sins for good?" He teased.
"I'd watch your mouth." I warned.
"Or else what? You'll kill me. You don't have the balls. I'm a bounty hunter, and from what I heard, if they find out your a girl, people with be in line to fuck you." He spat. I made a noise that I know horses hate and his horse went Crazy. Kicking and rearing so much it was hard for Mr. Turd to control him.
That should keep him off my back, for a few minutes.