CH.1 (Faded Memories)

Chapter 1
Faded Memories

Lucy P.O.V

I see Lisanna and Natsu sitting at a table behind me I turn around to stop looking at them. They're probably doing something "cute" because I hear Lisanna have a giggling fit. It hurts me, too see him happy with someone else.
"Thanks" I say to Mira handing her back the glass from my strawberry milkshake she just looks concerned at me.
"If you need someone to talk to I'm always right here for you." Mira says sweetly to me I just smile at her and walk out.

Mira P.O.V

She looks worse every time I see her. I do feel sad for her but my sis and Natsu are a cute couple, but Lisanna rubs it in on Lucy and it just makes me mad. After Lisanna leaves I walk up to Natsu whom looks like a drunk love stroke fool who can't tell the difference from right and wrong.
"Have you seen Lucy lately?" I ask trying not to yell at him. He blinks a few times then acknowledges I was talking to him and says

"Nope I haven't I think she just left if you wanna talk to her." I was dumb- struck with what he just said.
"So you haven't talked to your best friend lately?" I asked kinda raising my voice a bit.
"What do you mean I just talked with my best friend like three minutes ago." He replied , now I was getting angry.

" Lucy is your BEST FRIEND get it right!!" I yelled at him.
He just stared at me thinking about what's happening. Then he asks me " Does it really seem like Lucy and are best friends"
" Well you were until Lissana came back then you guys drifted apart and you haven't talked since then." He looked at me for what like seemed forever.

~Time skip~

Lucy P.O.V

It's been five Months this is ridiculous. I feel terrible no one has talked to me in months besides Mira, Wendy, Juvia, Lily & Master (Some times Gray only because he doesn't like how everyone treats me).No one even remembered my birthday today, I just feel like crying, actually I think that's what's gonna happen and I don't wanna do that in front of everyone so I walk out of the guild hall as fast as I can. I make sure no one can hear me and see me and I start to cry, big fat wet tears come running down my face. (ANIME STYLE)

Mira's P.O.V

Today she looks like she's gonna start crying, then it hits me it's her Birthday today she mentioned it a few weeks ago but it's to late to comfort her she rushes out of the guild. I feel terrible if my crush was with one of my "friends", I wouldn't be able to stand it I wouldn't come to the guild at all especially if they all forget my birthday. I'm starting to get really angry now. I walk up to Natsu who looks rather sad today.
"Are you feeling okay Natsu? , you don't look very good" I ask sweetly. He looks at me and says
"We're kicking Lucy out of Team Natsu and replacing her with Lisanna."
I was practically gawking at him. "You're doing what?!!" I reply yelling at him.

Lucy P.O.V

After crying for about 20 mins I come back to the guild. I silently open the doors so no one hears me, when suddenly I hear Mira screaming at Natsu.
"Why are you kicking Lucy off Team Natsu ESPECIALLY ON HER BIRTHDAY?!!!!!" She screamed at him, he's kicking me off. "Why?" that's all I could think of, then I notice that everyone is starring at me. Finally Mira notices me and mouths
"I'm so sorry." I run out of the guild and don't stop. All of my faded memories of Natsu and I come flooding back to my head!