CH.4 (The New Girl)

Chapter 4
The new girl

Mira's P.O.V

It's been about seven years since Lucy left and everyone's back I normal that's how Lucy would want it. I think??? Just as I was about pour Cana another shot the doors to the guild fly open, and a mysterious voice enters with it
"Where is Master Markrov?!" The voice demanded.
"He's upstairs would you like to speak to him?" I asked politely

"Yes, it is very urgent." the voice boomed, as the mystery person walked past me they mumbled something like
"I miss you.....revenge.....I wish............normal.....Natsu.....jerk" something like that. Then suddenly a blue exceed flew through the door and landed on the mysterious person's shoulder. Then I sensed it the power.........this person is a dragon slayer!

Master's P.O.V

I was sipping my coffee when suddenly my door was sung open so wildly it fell down and off its hinges, revealing a mysterious person wearing a cloak.
"Who has disturbed me?!" I asked warily.
"Wow I thought a master would be able to remember one's own child!" The voice asked humorously, and that's when I remembered Lucy.............

"Lucy, my child you're back!" I asked more like questioned. She returned the door to its hinges and shut it. Then she took off her cloak to reveal the "New Lucy".
She had dark blue hair, she wore a black tank top with dark blue shorts clipped to those we're her gate keys. I could tell she used magic to change her appearance.
"We're would you like you're guild mark?" I asked.

"On my leg and I want it dark blue!" She asked more like demanded, after I gave her, her guild mark I went out of my office and shouted
"We have a new member named-" and that's when I remembered she probably didn't want them to know she was back so I called her.

"Named Violet Linder, treat her with respect she's been through a lot okay!"
And that was that Lucy was back!

Natsu's P.O.V

I just got back from a job with Lisanna and I opened the doors to find Gramps on the railing like normal but there was a person next to him.
"Hey Cana who's the new person?" I asked wanting to know if the person was strong because I'm gonna challenge them to a fight!
"I think her name is Violet I wasn't really paying attention." she said then picking up a cu-barrel of wine.

As the new girl was walking down the stairs I ran up to her and said,
"Hey I'm Natsu, it's nice to meet you I'm here to challenge you to a fight!" She looked at me with her ocean eyes filled with pain, sorrow, jealousy and revenge. For a second her eyes darted to Lisanna sitting at the bar getting a drink then she spoke.
"I accept but my terms are for when I win I want you to come with me on my life quest do you accept?!" She asked, more like demanded her voice sounded very familiar, and she offered quest that sounded exciting!

"I accept but you must know that I'm a Dragon Slayer" I said with a proud voice she just laughed like a crazy person and everyone just looked at her.
"I accept but know that I'm a Dragon Slayer too Mr Dragoneel!"how did she know my last name I didn't tell her............................................SHE MUST KNOW IGNEEl!!!!! I just had to ask her.
"Um Violet before we start do you know where Igneel is?" I spoke. After a short pause, she looked at me with sorrow and pity and then said
"I'm sorry I know Igneel is." She sighed and said but that was great news but then she continues
"I would tell you were he is but I can't!" And with that she walked outside waiting for me, to start the battle. How much does this chick know?!