CH.2 (Leaving)

Chapter 2
Leaving

Lucy P.O.V

I run for what seems like forever I end up at a park but it's a special park it's the first one Natsu and I went to together "as.........a-a........couple" I murmur to myself then I summoned Plue to talk to and let out all of my emotions, when suddenly Loki summons himself and sends Plue back.
"Lucy let's make them all pay! We'll train and train then come back and challenge Natsu that prick!" He practically yelled.
"Fine but I'll go on one last job, then leave Fairy Tail I need money for rent this month and then we can leave okay?."I reply. After talking with Loki for about an hour I felt better but I couldn't stop Loki from telling me how he/we were gonna beat Natsu, it was really funny. (KAWAII FACE)

Wendy P.O.V

Today was tough on Lucy, to find out that she was being kicked out of "Team Natsu". She ran out crying it's been like two hours and she hasn't come back yet.If that happened to me I wouldn't be able to talk to anyone for a while.

~One Hour Later~

I was listening to Mira talking about her modelling job, when suddenly the doors to the guild hall opened to revile a red puffy cheeked Lucy. She confidently strolled up to the request board and picked one and she knew that everyone was looking at her, I felt really bad.

Mira's P.O.V

I look at Lucy as she picks one and shows me. It's the one that no one wants, to remove the animal spirits from the local forest.
"Lucy I don't think you can do that one alone." I say as calmly as I can, she looks at me like she gonna cry and says
"Mira I'll be perfectly fine you know me." she says her voice slightly cracks, I feel bad for her so I nodd she turns around and leaves everyone looks at me and I look back with disgust and anger especially at Natsu.

~Two Weeks Later~

I'm getting really worried it's been too long and I've heard nothing about Lucy. I decide to do something since no one else will. I march up stairs to Masters office and decided tell him about the bullying the comments the trash talk, everything.I knock on the door so calmly that I think he didn't hear me but he did.

"Come in, my child." He says calmly, I walk in like normal sit down on a chair and tell him.
" Master, ....................... Lucy, has been gone for two weeks now and I'm starting to get worried. Plus no one has heard of Lucy in a while as well." I say trying not to freak out. He looks at me with a concerned face.
"I now my child, but Lucy is as Fairy Tail wizard and we must all tru-".

When suddenly the door to the office is smashed open to reveal a teary eyed Gray holding a scrunched up note in his hand.
"Master it's LUCY!!". He screams at Master and I. I just look at Master with concern and take the note from Gray's hands and start reading.

Master's P.O.V

"Dear Fairy Tail,
I've sent this letter to you probably because, I've died tell Levy that I understand that she probably didn't want to be friends with a weak Mage like myself but I will miss her also tell her that my book isn't completed yet but it's in the top draw in my desk you can read it if you want. I wanted to tell Natsu, Gray, Erza, Mira, Gajeel, Levy, Wendy, Happy, Carla & Lily that I will miss you all. Tell Natsu that I know that he couldn't keep his promise.
Love Lots,
Lucy Heartfillia xxx"

Mira says the last bit slowly then bursts out crying!
"LUCY, WHY WHY DID YOU LEAVE US? COME BACK TO ME NOW!!" She screamed into her hands, tears flowing down her face. Why has our Guild come to this????