Chapter 5

Enjoy (:

~~~~~~

Ray woke first the next day; he was used to waking up early. He nudged his nose into the back of Henry's nose and licked the outer shell of his ear to wake him.

"Urghh!" Henry groaned, as he woke his eyes sleepily. He was not a morning person.

"Morning!" ray smiled into his ear.

"What time is it?" Henry asked groggily. Ray looked at the clock.

"Almost 8," he replied.

"URGHH!" Henry repeated and the plopped his head back onto the pillow.

"Time to get up, lazy bones," said Ray down his ear.

"I don't want to get up yet. It's like, the middle of the night!" Henry said into his pillow. Ray chuckled and then got out of bed. He lifted Henry and threw him over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes.

"Ray! Put me down!" Henry yelled, wriggling around in his arms. Ray slid him down his chest and then wrapped his legs around his waist.

"Oh, hello," Henry said, smiling and then leaned down and captured Ray's mouth, sliding his hands around his neck. He pulled back when he needed to breathe.

"Good morning," Ray said, and then put him down on the floor.

"If I was going to wake up to that every day, I guess I could become a morning person," said Henry. Ray raised an eyebrow. "Come on; don't act like you don't love it!" Henry said and then reached up and kissed ray again. Ray wrapped his arms around his shoulders and held him close.

"I never want to lose you. I love you so much," whispered Ray, when they pulled apart, resting his forehead against Henry's.

"I love you too," replied Henry, before capturing Ray's lips again...

~~~

Short sorry ):