chapter 1; the beginning

Aphmau POV
It was beautiful in Phoenix Drop today, the sun shining, the wind blowing, and the sound of nature. I was sitting on my new table in my room, writing letters to other villages. I was asking about the Phoenix Alliance. I was writing way until I hear I big bang "that better no be Kawaii~ chan or Lucinda" I said opening my door. I was about to run out but, I saw a blur of blonde hair. I fell on top of the person but, closeing my eyes as I fell. Once I opened them I saw a very red face. . .Garroth "G-Garroth! Oh my irene! I'm I-I'm sorry!" "N-n-no n-need lord A-aphmau. A-are you o-okay?" "Im fine here let up" to be honest I wanted to say in that position forever with Garroth. He's a really good lookin guy. Any girl would love to be his girlfriend. I sigh at the thought that I well never have a chance with as I get up. "Lord Aphmau are you ok? You look upset" he even knows when I'm upset aw he's perfect "lord Aphmau?" "GAH sorry Garroth I zoned out...by the way what was that noise?" "I think you should look for yourself, follow me" Garroth grabbed my hand and took me to to where the plaza is "EVERYONE STAND BACK!" I haerd Laurence yell as we got close to the plaza. When arrived I saw I bright like "oh no.." I said under my breath. This is the portal that takes me to my other life's!!! "No this can't be happening!" "Lord Aphmau whats wrong!" Garroth shouted as he gathered villagers to a safe place "GARROTH YOU'RE IN CHARGE!! I WON'T BE GONE FOR LONG!!" I shouted to Garroth of course him and everyone that heard was confused. I gave them a smile and change myself to what I would wear with my fairy wings. I again gave them I smile and went in the portal.

Garroth POV
Aphmau magically change herself to have fairy wing and what she wore the first day she came to Phoenix Drop. She went in to what I guess is a portal. I yelled to Laurence to take over and jumped in as well. You never now what could happen. I just want to be there with Aphmau to keep her safe. Once I made it to the other side of the portal I was in this Wight room. Aphmau was arguing with this guy that had something on his face. I was laying on the floor because I felt to dizzy to get up. It took a few seconds for Aphmau to know I was there but, once she got to me I blacked out.
Aphmau POV
Oh no Garroth followed me and now the portal is closing!!!!!! "Tommy where's Modzilla?!?"Modzilla left!!!! "I don't know he just ran of once you go to that 'guy' " "tommy he means a lot to me call Lala and poly!" Tommy ran out the lab to get them leaveing me with Garroth "Garroth please wake up" I said hugging him. Modzilla had I bed in the room so, I tried to put Garroth on it. He was to heavy that I had to take his armer off. I'm just glad he had clothes underneath. I carried him on the bed and waited.

Hey guy I hope you like the first chapter of my new book I'll post one tomorrow as well! Biy!!
-Heaven