Frustrated [h.s.]

(Just a reminder for the newer ones to this; Y/N means your name)
__________________________________

His P.O.V

"Good afternoon everyone." Marshall greeted us, taking a seat in front.

"Morning." We nodded at him.

"Okay then, today we'll be discussing about the first performance you'll be having in 2017. Most likely in one of those interview shows, we're not sure yet...."

Bla bla bla

I zoned out, staring at the trees swaying outside of the window.

Why do we even need to discuss about our performances in 2017 if we still have one whole fvcking year to talk about it?

Or why even have this meeting at all?

I had to leave my Y/N at home. Leave with only a few kisses from her, making me want her more and just stay home.

I almost gave into her pleading eyes, but the constant ringing of my phone because of all the lads telling me to go, prevented me.

I wonder what she's doing right now.

Probably making herself a sandwich to eat while watching her favorite tv show that usually airs around this time.

She'd be on the couch in the living room, her feet up in a cross sitting position, only wearing my big t-shirt with nothing underneath— fvck.

I better stop thinking about these dirty thoughts unless I want to get a fvcking boner in front of everyone.

And all of a sudden a vibration came from my pocket, making me jump up from my seat.

The table went silent, staring at me.

"I'm sorry." I muttered, taking my phone from my pocket.

Speaking of the angel, Y/N's face lit up on my phone, indicating that she was calling me.

I smiled and looked up at everyone.
Spotting Niall's red face across the table, trying to hold back his laughter.

"Sorry, it's Y/N. I have to get this." I excused myself, standing up from the chair and walking towards the door.

I pushes the door open and walked into the quiet hallway, slowly closing the door behind me.

Leaning on the wall beside me, I tapped on 'answer' and held my phone up to my hear.

"Hello, babe?" I heard Y/N say from the other line.

"Hey baby." I smiled, even though she can't see me.

"Hi Harry, did I interrupt something?" She asked.

"Well, I was in the middle of the meeting." I replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'll just call you again later–"

"No, no, no. It's fine." I cut her off, wanting to hear more of her sweet voice.

"It was boring in there anyway, I wasn't listening." I added.

"Fine then, whatever you say." She giggled, making me grin.

"Okay, why'd you call by the way? Everything's alright?" I asked.

"Everything's fine. I just wanted to hear your voice, I missed you." Her sweet voice replied.

I bit my lip, feeling blood rush to my groin.

Holding my phone in a death grip, I sighed heavily.

"Are you okay, Harry?" She asked, probably worried that I haven't said anything yet.

"I'm okay. I just uhm.. stubbed my toe." I sighed, not thinking of anything else.