Chapter 18

Stella's POV:

**Flashback to  8th grade**

"Pass the dough!" Logan handed me the pizza dough and took out the flower. He spread it out on the pan and i began to stretch out the dough. Pizza is, and always will be, my favorite food. Especially homemade pizza because my italian family taught me the secret recipe that is to die for. I picked up the  rest of the ingredients and beckoned Logan to join me.

"So, do you know what a bucket list is?" Logan asked, sprinkling cheese.

"Of course! I have one!" I replied while crushing garlic.

"Well, this was on it. Make homemade pizza. I know that's lame but i've never done it!" I gave a little laugh and shrugged.

"I want to go to Disneyland."

"Wait what? You've never been?" His mouth was wide open at me, "But you love Disney more than anyone i've ever met!"

"Well...I was born in Italy. Then when i came here, my dad died before we could go. We always talked about it though. It sounds magical," I paused, "My mom is too busy to take me."

"Well, how about this. Someday, i promise, you and I will go to Disneyland together! Sound good?" I smiled down at the peperoni in my hand.

"Thanks Loge!" I turned and pecked him on the cheek. My cheeks flushed red so i returned back to making the pizza so he wouldn't see. I could feel his lingering gaze before he too looked back down.

"Anything for you Stells."

**End of flashback**