Chapter 3 - Flashback & Dinner

"Mei..." I whispered while staring at the photo of a smiling female.

一一一

"Hey Asakura-kun, look!" A red-haired male shook Kou's body. "What?" Kou asked, slightly annoyed by him. "It's Yamamoto-senpai!" The male said while pointing at the window. Kou quickly looks over to the window. Staring at his crush, Yamamoto Mei, a third year student. Kou blushed at the sight of the older female beauty.

"Ahh~ She's even prettier than yesterday..." The red-haired male swooned. Mei is known for her beauty, she's also popular among the students. And Kou, like the other boys, has fallen for this beauty since the first day of school.

It happened weeks ago. Kou was asked to bring a pile of books to the library. Being a clumsy boy as he is, he tripped and fell. Causing the books to scatter around the wooden floor. Kou rubbed his knee, feeling the stinging pain. Suddenly a girl reached out her hand, helping him stand up. "Are you okay?" She smiled, which caused Kou's heart skipped a beat. "Y-Yeah..." Kou looked away from her. Realizing the mess he made, he quickly picked up the books one by one. The girl also helped him. They had a small talk while walking to the library. From that day, Kou fell for this girl.

Kou and the red-haired male still staring at the older beauty in awe. Wondering how can a beauty like her exsist. The girl looked over to their direction and waved to Kou. The sudden action made the boys blushed. They waved back timidly. "S-SHE WAVED AT ME, RIGHT?" The red-haired male squealed while jumping around the classroom. Kou facepalmed at his classmate action.

---

"WHAT? YOU'RE GONNA CONFESS TO HER?" The male's mouth went agape at Kou's words. "Yeah...wish me luck...?" Kou chuckled and scratched his cheek. "Hmm, I don't know man. I want to say good luck to you but at the same time I don't." The male said in thinking pose. "Yeah...I will probably be rejected..." Kou looked down. "W-Woah man...don't lose your hope! You're kinda cute if I must say!" The red-haired male attempted to comfort his classmate. 

---

"Y-Yamamoto-senpai...will you...g-go out with me?" At the most mainstream place to confess, the male confessed his feelings to her. The female looks surprised, she fixed her hair from the gusting wind on the rooftop. "Sure!" She laughed. Kou grinned and bowed to her. "Please take care of me!"

Kou and his classmate cheered. Kou still can't believe that she accepted his confession. Moreover, the most beautiful girl in the school is his girlfriend.

---

'Can you come to the abandoned classroom on the third floor? I want to tell you about something~ ♡'

The girl texted her boyfriend. She smiled and put her phone above her lips.

The boyfriend received her text and instantly replied to her.

'Ok! I'll be right there.'

His heart can't stop pounding, wondering what could his girlfriend want to talk about.

---

The scene at the classroom shocked him. He pushed the girl and ran away as fast as he could. He cried like a little kid while running. Attempting to reduce the pain he felt but to no avail. The sky rained, soaking his uniform. The tears on his face mixed with the droplets of rain.

"Ah...it's rainning...do you have an umbrella Shin-chan?" A long-haired male doctor sips his tea and leaned on his desk.

"I do, and don't call me that." Another teacher said while laying on one of the infirmary's bed. "Aww, I used to call you that though~" The doctor pouted and hovers over 'Shin-chan'. "We're already done, Jun." The male said and lightly pushed the doctor's body away.