Aeternum: Chapter Ten

Hazel's appearance had totally changed. From wearing dark blue jeans and a grey shirt, her outfit was modified to like that of a roman soldier! Her whole outfit had an "all white" theme and she was wearing a headdress designed like that of an eagle's wings! Her hair turned gold in color and her right arm was tattooed with ancient letters which we could not understand.

She sat down and immediately hugged me tightly saying, "Gerald!"

"I hugged her back, saying, "I thought I lost you forever. I have always denied myself, thinking that you were still alive and thank God that there is no more need of denying. I thought it was the end."

"What matters most is that I'm here and I am fully alive," She replied as my tears started on her clothes.

"How did this happen?" Cole asked as I wiped my tears.

"Honestly, I don't know. I am surprised as you all are," Hazel answered as we both stood up.

"This is actually weird, but awesome," Scott spoke.

"How did you dress that way in an instant?" Christopher asked as he touched her armor.

"Honestly, I don't know. But one thing is for sure. I have learned a lot from that deep sleep," She answered as Christopher looked at her with a puzzled look.

"Well, that's so strange," Christopher uttered.

"I know," Hazel said as she widened her eyes.

"Who taught you things?" I asked.

"Prince Joshua," She answered.

"What? Are you serious?" I asked with a puzzled look.

"Yes," She answered.

"I can't believe it! I thought that it was only I who was being entertained by Prince Joshua," I said.

"Apparently, it's not the case. As of this moment, it doesn't make you special anymore," Kate chuckled.

"You are such a kind sister," I said sarcastically.

"I know," Kate laughed.

Hazel interrupted our conversation saying, "Guys, let's get back to the topic. Okay? We're still in this dungeon and please speak softer. They might realize that I am alive.

"Okay," Kate whispered.

Hazel continued saying, "Anyway, as far as I can remember, Prince Joshua met me in this place called Dimetria. Whoa! That place was totally amazing. I cannot describe to you all the details of the whole kingdom, but it was awesome."

"I wish we saw what you have seen," Scott said as Hazel replied him with a smile.

"Hazel, can you please tell us what abilities you have learned from Prince Joshua? Reality check: We are still trapped in this stupid place and we need to get out of here," Christopher spoke scratching his head.

"Oh! You're right. For now, I'm just going to discuss to you one of the abilities that I had learned from him that will surely help us right now. Everyone calls it teleportation," Hazel clarified.

"Whoa! That's awesome!" I said softly.

"By only thinking the place I want to go or by thinking the person I want to be with, the teleportation activated," Hazel explained.

"Well, there's a little problem, Hazel," Cole said.

"What is it?" Hazel asked.

Cole continued saying, "You are the only one who can teleport."